• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally broke down and picked up the nexus s last night. 100% satisfied with it. Thing is awesome. Was trying to hold out for the sgII but couldn't wait any longer to replace the mytouch 3g.

can anyone post a link to how to get the perfect picture/size dimensions when setting a wallpaper for droid?

can anyone post a link to how to get the perfect picture/size dimensions when setting a wallpaper for droid?

Anybody have the Nexus S? Thinking about using a Nexus S or Vibrant 2 for my work phone. I sold me G2, but this Blackberry is for the birds, and all my BBM contacts done got iphones or Android.

I use my iPhone for majority of my stuff, but hell I can use my work discount which starts over June 6 to just cop another phone, or cop the Nexus S. I`m not really concerned about the phones that drop in summer, cause im still with my job after June my discounts start all over.

My concerns with Nexus is is no SD card slot and no 4g.

Galaxy S 4g, has less memory then the OG vibrant, and no camera flash (even though id prolly be using my iPhone 4 for all my pics.)

What you guys think?

Anybody have the Nexus S? Thinking about using a Nexus S or Vibrant 2 for my work phone. I sold me G2, but this Blackberry is for the birds, and all my BBM contacts done got iphones or Android.

I use my iPhone for majority of my stuff, but hell I can use my work discount which starts over June 6 to just cop another phone, or cop the Nexus S. I`m not really concerned about the phones that drop in summer, cause im still with my job after June my discounts start all over.

My concerns with Nexus is is no SD card slot and no 4g.

Galaxy S 4g, has less memory then the OG vibrant, and no camera flash (even though id prolly be using my iPhone 4 for all my pics.)

What you guys think?

Just get a mt4g and root it. But really 4g isn't what T-Mobile hyped it up to be. I rarely see more that 6 MBA download and I live in a 4 g area. So I wouldn't base your decision off that. I'd rather get an old nexus one though. I don't do Samsung.

Just get a mt4g and root it. But really 4g isn't what T-Mobile hyped it up to be. I rarely see more that 6 MBA download and I live in a 4 g area. So I wouldn't base your decision off that. I'd rather get an old nexus one though. I don't do Samsung.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I dont like the feel of the Mytouch 4g, and the Vibrant 2 screen blows it out the water. Much better phones are dropping later, but I`m just trying to use my discount while I have it lol. Mytouch 4g is heavy as hell to me.

the internal memory being so low kinda irks me though. But after I root it Im sure I can just toss everything to the SD card besides the OS.

I dont like the feel of the Mytouch 4g, and the Vibrant 2 screen blows it out the water. Much better phones are dropping later, but I`m just trying to use my discount while I have it lol. Mytouch 4g is heavy as hell to me.

the internal memory being so low kinda irks me though. But after I root it Im sure I can just toss everything to the SD card besides the OS.

I'd go with the nexus s then. But really you can't lose with either. If Samsung never updates you can always root the vibrant. Just cop something now for cheap and flip it on eBay when something better comes. Phones go for good money on eBay.

I'd go with the nexus s then. But really you can't lose with either. If Samsung never updates you can always root the vibrant. Just cop something now for cheap and flip it on eBay when something better comes. Phones go for good money on eBay.

Yea I made profit on my G2, if I did the nexus s I'd have to pay full price since i cant get employee discount on it. Guess I`ll just blow money on the Galaxy S 4g, play with it, freak it then flip it when the next heat drops lol

Yea I made profit on my G2, if I did the nexus s I'd have to pay full price since i cant get employee discount on it. Guess I`ll just blow money on the Galaxy S 4g, play with it, freak it then flip it when the next heat drops lol

Back
Top Bottom