• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IHB can I get a link to some of your icons?

Also, I can use them with ADW Launcher, correct? Sorry, still a n00b

IHB can I get a link to some of your icons?

Also, I can use them with ADW Launcher, correct? Sorry, still a n00b

just copped this the other day. 
dsc_2218.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

man apparently i'm boot looping cuz i've been stuck on this screen forever

how do i fix this?

29qcide.jpg

remove your battery and then boot up into recovery. Wipe and reflash a rom.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

man apparently i'm boot looping cuz i've been stuck on this screen forever

how do i fix this?

29qcide.jpg

remove your battery and then boot up into recovery. Wipe and reflash a rom.

everything's good, as far as CM7 operations go.

the stock camera on the rom SUCKS terribly, though. I can barely see anything on the front cam. What settings do i have to adjust the camera to fix this?

everything's good, as far as CM7 operations go.

the stock camera on the rom SUCKS terribly, though. I can barely see anything on the front cam. What settings do i have to adjust the camera to fix this?

So Im running the newest version of liberty, it was running great at first and now things are bad. Whenever I unlock my phone and start typing it just pauses and doesn't do anything and then finally catches up to what I've been texting. Yesterday it froze about 4 times and I had to pull the battery out. I haven't done anything but added the newest liberty and im using one of the stock themes it comes with. Any help?

So Im running the newest version of liberty, it was running great at first and now things are bad. Whenever I unlock my phone and start typing it just pauses and doesn't do anything and then finally catches up to what I've been texting. Yesterday it froze about 4 times and I had to pull the battery out. I haven't done anything but added the newest liberty and im using one of the stock themes it comes with. Any help?

Finally broke down and picked up the nexus s last night. 100% satisfied with it. Thing is awesome. Was trying to hold out for the sgII but couldn't wait any longer to replace the mytouch 3g.

Back
Top Bottom