• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all knew Tony would be back. Now we need the how (I know how). I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even suit up with them as it shows in the trailer. Might be Captain Marvel and Thor in Nebula and Tony's place in the film

Any note users find use for the stylus? It looks cool and all, but it doesn't seem useful if you have access to a computer.

Any note users find use for the stylus? It looks cool and all, but it doesn't seem useful if you have access to a computer.
Bruh the s pen is clutch but its not for everyone. I'm the artsy type so i use it for sketches and photo editing. Then of course the note taking features when you need to jot something down.
Legit can't see myself with anything else.

i heard you can make gifs also on the note which also is a good feature... if you thought the s10+ was expensive the note is going to be more than that

I don't really use the s pen much, I find it most useful for writing on photos when you want to point something out.

Anyone know a site I can use to port out my phone number? I need to port out and port back in to T-mobile. I found a way to get a discounted rate if I open a business account with T-mobile.

Screenshot_20190318-011545_Nova Launcher.jpg

Whats happening here? It says do not disturb is on but clearly it isnt ..

Screenshot_20190318-063130_Settings.jpg

Ive also noticed that immediately when android auto connects the do not disturb mode automatically kicks on. I still get messages & calls but im wondering if its the reason? I havent experienced any of this before but i just recently started using AA daily over the last couple of weeks. Nothing ive seen online helps, has anyone else seen/experience this?

Screenshot_20190318-074939_Android Auto.jpg

Screenshot_20190318-075424_Android Auto.jpg

Thanks NT

Last edited:
Looks like my earbuds got pushed back smh. Was the week of the 18th, checked today and it says the week of the 25th.

Whats happening here? It says do not disturb is on but clearly it isnt ..

Screenshot_20190318-063130_Settings.jpg

Ive also noticed that immediately when android auto connects the do not disturb mode automatically kicks on. I still get messages & calls but im wondering if its the reason? I havent experienced any of this before but i just recently started using AA daily over the last couple of weeks. Nothing ive seen online helps, has anyone else seen/experience this?

Screenshot_20190318-074939_Android Auto.jpg

Screenshot_20190318-075424_Android Auto.jpg

Thanks NT

Alright well apparently ... what got rid of those DND was allowing android auto to have access to calendars. Ive denied it not because i didnt want it to have access but because i dont wven use my calendar. I just spent 10 min fooling with it all again and just hit allow for the hell of it and it went away.

Along with that AA finally worked on the car's infotainment now. Dumb

Now to figure out whats up with this crappy as hondalink app

Back
Top Bottom