Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then it's not HQ enough anymore my g :lol:

The actual file size of the image is probably more important than the dimensions of the image at this point.

There's tons of wallpapers out there that will look sharp on your screen. Pretty much anything 4k will look fire, and there's an entire subreddit of people making/sharing stuff that ties the cutout into the wallpapers.

I've become boring with themes, icons, etc. Here's how I'm rocking on my Note9

Screenshot_20190313-133750_Chrome.jpg

20190313_134002.jpg

Got the S10e a couple days ago, switched from Xfinity Mobile back to Verizon... back on limited data be fine since I have wiif at work and home. Phone bill is actually gonna be cheaper plus a got my mom one too since it was BOGO for me switching (she's upgrading from my old S7). Glad to finally retire my S8 with a cracked screen. Glad I won't have to worry about water damage when I go to Punta Cana in May. Also I am glad the 10e doesn't have a curved screen.

The white back is legit af btw, had to cop the clear casem but waiting for the Samsung leather ones to go on sale. Also instantly noticed camera is noticeably better on SC. Phone is also faster browsing and in general, though I believe they purposely slow down older model phones when the new ones comes out.

Yo how's the quality on the Galaxy buds? I just switched to the Nokia 9 Pureview from an iPhone 6 and I need some earbuds for them

Still rocking the S8. Honestly don't feel the need to upgrade since it's still fast.

Stick with it as long as you can papi. The S10 honestly wasn't that big of a jump from my S7 Edge. Main difference I've noticed is just Google Maps and Snapchat running faster. The wide-angle camera is pretty dope though, admittedly.

I understand the S10+ is a great phone, but what does the Note 10 contribute besides screen size that makes it worth waiting for?

S10 SHIPPED

3/18 ................................ Folks that got it with the $130 promo, how you suppose to get that?

I understand the S10+ is a great phone, but what does the Note 10 contribute besides screen size that makes it worth waiting for?

Stylus I suppose. Perhaps a larger battery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom