• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like this deal is a bit misleading. It's actually up to $25 off your next Google Express order when you buy a Google Home device

Yeah I figure there was something up when I try to look for more info on this. You get $25 off the order you place when using Google home via Shopping Express.

Google Shopping express doesn't even have Google Home mini nor the regular when trying purchase through Walmart via GoogleShopping Express website

Any way I went to the wrong location today, I though the Google Store pop-up shop was at Spring St, Soho. Its actually in flatiron somewhere. I didn't have time to go look for it cause I had to go to work. Will check it out either next week Monday.

Now that Apple has adopted Qi, this is very likely .
hmm... is there a company to invest in here? or is Qi so ubiquitous that pretty much all the big companies will profit (samsung, etc.)?

edit: nvm, looks like I'm already behind:

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, a major US coffee chain, will install inductive charging stations at selected major metropolitan cities,[18] as well as Virgin Atlantic Airways, for United Kingdom's London Heathrow Airport[19] and New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport.[20]

calls aren't coming to my watch, but messages are. I suppose its bc I declined the 'allow android wear to run in the background' option. I just felt like that was such a battery drain. give and take I guess.

I need a new browser. I use naked browser and I can't save pics. I long press and select download but they go nowhere. I'm just so used to the browser now been on it for years.

ZTE Axon 7

giphy.gif

Wish I could help. I use Samsung stock internet now. I used Chrome for yrs but it seems bloated now. Firefox is also decent

Man I'm in love with live focus. I've taken some bomb photos, I might even get back into photography, and to think, a phone caused it.

is the google live photos in the new camera app similar to iphone live photos? I'm on a custom rom that's still on Android N, so I don't think I can upgrade the app yet

is the google live photos in the new camera app similar to iphone live photos? I'm on a custom rom that's still on Android N, so I don't think I can upgrade the app yet

Yea, same thing.
I updated my camera app but it seems like it regressed down to the older version. Used live photo a few times but haven't really been impressed with it or what benefits I'll get from it

Back
Top Bottom