• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to hurry up and make a true wireless charger that charges while you have your phone in your hand...lol

https://www.picharging.com/

I was actually working on the finance team for this company a few years back. Not sure when the official release date is though. I wouldn't be a big fan of it since you have to put on a different case for the charging to work. I'll just stick to wires

Last edited:
Neither. I don't like Verizon either because I travel overseas a lot, and their phones are useless unless you pay literally hundreds for roaming data. ATT is the best compromise

Who do yall recommend between T-Mobile or Sprint? Been w/ VZW damn near my whole life. Time for change lol

My family and I switched over to T-Mobile from Verizon at the beginning of this year. Our bill is significantly lower and I'd say our service is pretty much comparable.

I'm on ATT and my wife wants to go back to Verizon but I can't **** with that band 13 ****. I want to go to TMobile but my wife still has nightmares from when we had it 6 years ago. So we're stuck in the middle at ATT :lol:

Anyone using SwiftKey having trouble with certain contractions? Whenever I type 'I'm' or 'I'll' it changes it to 'I'.

Idk if it was just for me but the last Amityville Horror movie Awakening was FREE in the play store.
Already watched it so it's not much of a deal for me but if you like horror movies check and see if it's free for you

Who do yall recommend between T-Mobile or Sprint? Been w/ VZW damn near my whole life. Time for change lol

I was with sprint from '08 to '13.. never got the LTE they advertised from 2010 with the Ego 4g. When I finally closed my line, they were still charging me for 2 months. After a bunch of phone calls later I got some of my $$ back. Switched to T-Mobile in 2014 when they first started that 2 for 100 unlimited promo. Never looked back and I actually have LTE speeds now. I heard Sprint is good in NYC tho

turned my Nexus 6 into a pixel 2 xl... installed Oreo and the new pixel launcher and gave it new life:

Screenshot_20171019-211352.png

Solar charging might be good for phones like Galaxy Active phones for the outdoorsy people that like to go hiking or something

Solar charging might be good for phones like Galaxy Active phones for the outdoorsy people that like to go hiking or something
true. it could be useful. but it can't add too much bulk.

i think the future will be wireless charging. instead of having usb ports in cars and airports and hotels, there will be wireless charging pads. don't have to carry anything. just lay your phone down while you're sitting somewhere.

More free in Play store
Full 1st season of Clash A Rama (never seen it but full season being free good enough for me)
Volume 6, episode 9 and 101 of Amazing World of Gumball

Looking for more now

Where can I find the new Pixel launcher at? :nerd:
https://www.xda-developers.com/get-google-pixel-2-pixel-launcher-bottom-search-bar/

I haven't been able to get "ok google" to work but that may be because of the Oreo ROM I'm using.

also, a couple other things that may or may not matter -- I had to convert it to a system app (using titanium backup) for the swipe-left-to-get-google-now to work. and i had to download the 2016 google wallpaper picker separately. i think the version here should work: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/09/12/download-new-rebadged-pixel-launcher/

true. it could be useful. but it can't add too much bulk.

i think the future will be wireless charging. instead of having usb ports in cars and airports and hotels, there will be wireless charging pads. don't have to carry anything. just lay your phone down while you're sitting somewhere.

Now that Apple has adopted Qi, this is very likely .

Back
Top Bottom