• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having issue with metadata showing up in their cars with the S8+? I tried poweramp and spotify and neither worked for me. I can skip/pause songs, I just can't see the artist, title, album etc.

Anyone having issue with metadata showing up in their cars with the S8+? I tried poweramp and spotify and neither worked for me. I can skip/pause songs, I just can't see the artist, title, album etc.

I've had an issue with that as well with Android Auto. I uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled it and seems to be working fine now.

Just copped the Nvidia Shield TV(2017 model) from Best Buy today... Anybody else have one? How is it? I've only seen some YouTube reviews.

I'm just waiting for it to finish updating lol.

Last edited:
Just copped the Nvidia Shield TV(2017 model) from Best Buy today... Anybody else have one? How is it? I've only seen some YouTube reviews.

I'm just waiting for it to finish updating lol.

It's by far the best Android TV box made, you'll love it

There's an app in the Play Store called Bixby Remapper that you can use to reprogram the Bixby button for certain tasks. It apparently works even after the software update.

I swear I can't used the phone if I want to startup the Fast charger..

I usually cant charge without using it either although it still charges. But i was occupied with the ps4 tonight so went off to the side

Last edited:
Wife finally got her s8 yesterday. Almost missed it cause the UPS dude rung the doorbell and immediately started walking off. I know he did cause when I got to the door 10 secs later he was already basically in the middle of my lawn.

Unboxed it and was surprised how skinny it was, much more narrow than my XL. But it's so pretty, makes me sad reminiscing about my Note 7

Back
Top Bottom