• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girl is still making payments on her g4 through TMobile but I just bought her a one+, can she just return the g4 and no more payments?

My girl is still making payments on her g4 through TMobile but I just bought her a one+, can she just return the g4 and no more payments?

I think you gotta have like at least 75 - 80% paid off first BUT you also didnt get that new phone from TMo so it wont even matter, she gotta finish those payments

Last edited:
I forgot to plug it in for charge last night, did when i woke up this morning and just figured id ride it out to how much i get. It was on regular charge maybe 3 min if that (nof fast charge)

My homeboy just got a confirmation email stating his Gear VR has shipped.

hoping for mine soon

Last edited:
They changed how you take a screen shot on the S8, it's volume down button + power.

I cant even check the status of my gear VR. I did get the confirmation email. Hopefully I'm good

same here, when i did it the system was real slow and I never got a confirmation. Until like 3 days later I got an email confirm, but I dont know what address they have listed for me. smh

How do you guys send pics and videos to others? Best way without the quality looking like a razr.

Last edited:
Man they didnt accept my submission for vr gear said my email screenshot from BB didnt show i purchased it .. idk what else i can give them showing i bought it.

Only physical paper i got came with the phone of like 3 lines from BB but it has the IMEI # on it. Except i dont have that with me, its at the inlaws in the box an hour away.

So i gotta wait til this weekend to take a pic of that i guess and hope i dont miss out :smh:

The screenshot i submitted had order number, name, address, date and everything on it

Last edited:
Man they didnt accept my submission for vr gear said my email screenshot from BB didnt show i purchased it .. idk what else i can give them showing i bought it.

Only physical paper i got came with the phone of like 3 lines from BB but it has the IMEI # on it. Except i dont have that with me, its at the inlaws in the box an hour away.

So i gotta wait til this weekend to take a pic of that i guess and hope i dont miss out :smh:

The screenshot i submitted had order number, name, address, date and everything on it
I can tell you what I did after ordering from Best Buy and being approved.
When you check your order status on Best Buy it will say completed and have what you ordered and all your plan details or whatever. I hit "print" on the top right. This will take you to the print preview page and you then save it as a pdf! Attach that pdf as the picture. The summary had my order date (4/20) and pick up date (4/22) and took two days to get approved. Hope this helps. Got the info from reading Android Central forums.

Last edited:
When you check your order status on Best Buy it will say completed and have what you ordered and all your plan details or whatever. I hit "print" on the top right. This will take you to the print preview page and you then save it as a pdf! Attach that pdf as the picture. The summary had my order date (4/20) and pick up date (4/22) and took two days to get approved. Hope this helps. Got the info from reading Android Central forums.

Ok i did something like this this morning but i was scared to submit cuz the emaik said i only get one chance to resubmit.

Hold on ill attach what i put together

Yeah I heard someone mention that you get one other chance to apply. But, this worked for me because I didn't have a receipt to show since I did store pick up. I read alot of people on Android Central getting denied for screenshots so I definitely didn't want to go that route.

Ok i did something like this this morning but i was scared to submit cuz the emaik said i only get one chance to resubmit.

Hold on ill attach what i put together

I printed the order scanned it to myself at work as pdf. So its essentially the BB confirmation order but i was worried it wouldnt count as a receipt

Last edited:
That's exactly what I sent as a pdf! I had to do a down payment with Verizon for whatever reason but that's the summary I sent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom