• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Posting from the pixel now. After really looking at it, the body isn't as premium as I initially thought it was. Functionality is buttery smooth. The bottom swipe to pull up the app drawer is pretty slick.

Glad to see the positive reviews of the Pixel, but I still don't think it's for me.

I'm just not going to spend that money on a phone anymore. The Moto Z Play is now unlocked at $450 and knowing Motorola, they're going to be running a sale by Thanksgiving or Christmas. Moto Z Play battery + the power pack Moto Mod = ungodly battery life.

It's either that or the OP3 for me coming up I think.

Glad to see the positive reviews of the Pixel, but I still don't think it's for me.

I'm just not going to spend that money on a phone anymore. The Moto Z Play is now unlocked at $450 and knowing Motorola, they're going to be running a sale by Thanksgiving or Christmas. Moto Z Play battery + the power pack Moto Mod = ungodly battery life.

It's either that or the OP3 for me coming up I think.
Agreed. It's funny because the older I get and the more money I have, the less I want to spend it on the latest and greatest tech. I still keep a new phone, but I don't need it on release day and can wait for a good sale to come around. $800+ for the Pixel XL seems crazy to me. Especially since there are so many more options for under $450 than there were a few years ago.

If its that serious why not cop the honor 8 and throw the pixel launcher on it

You cant cover da stink of emui with just a launcher.
That stench is all over da phone from da minute you power it on till da minute it hits da garbage pale when you can't take da odor anymore.

Moto z play promo for jbl mod promo code motozsound and power pack mod promo code moto power, valid thru 10/31

Whelp

Note 7 renegades they coming for us.

If its that serious why not cop the honor 8 and throw the pixel launcher on it

Won't compare, nothing beats Google hardware plus software on their flagship device. Pixel is probably gonna be the only device with a non molested version of 7.1 for some time

Has anyone heard if the samsung galaxy note 4 is supposed to get the 7.0 nouget update? I remember seeing that the Note 4 was on the list earlier this year, but now i see it's absent from the list. 

not sure if I want to spend $579.00 for it. That's even with a $200 dollar discount for a trade in of an old one. Is it worth it? Not ...

I feel it brings the v20 down to a fair price especially considering the prices of the last 3 flagship phones launched. That and the fact that we would be lucky to get $80 for a 3 y/o g2 and thats if you could even find someone to sell it to. Carriers barely want to give $200 for a current gen smartphone on trade in.

Back
Top Bottom