• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait what?

It was a back to school deal. All you needed was a .edu email address

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Education/categoryID.67906800/pgm.95730300

It sounded like you got the deal for 300 bucks for the Surface, rather than that being the price of the discount.

I had to double take on that too 
laugh.gif

If it's not the Pro then she should just upgrade to a Pro. I remember when they were phasing out the RT, I was working at BestBuy and they were practically giving those things away
laugh.gif
Almost bought a RT few months ago had to catch myself lol

Bought the Pro 2 and everything is cool but except when it gets hot it stays hot for far too long

It sounded like you got the deal for 300 bucks for the Surface, rather than that being the price of the discount.

I had to double take on that too :lol:

Ahhh my bad; I'm running on 4 hours sleep so everything isnt working 100% up in the ol' brain

Ive been eyeing the Vaio Z Canvas tablet for like over a year now. Comes with keyboard and pen
i7 4770HQ 8gb ram 250gb ssd for just under 1k on ebay..

I want the 16gb ram with 1tb SSD version tho lol

I was coming in here to comment on the pixel also, the XL is almost the exact same size as the note 7 and that joint is PREMIUM. That alone may have me sold, even though I despise that vertical app menu. V20 just feels too cheap for the price.

In a vacuum it's a great phone battery is amazing.

I only look at pictures on a phone so the camera is great to me.

With all that being said there is absolutely nothing that justifies this price.

This phone should be at least $200 less than what it is.

How long have you had da phone to know that da battery is amazing?

Also define amazing, cause da definition is constantly changing.

Da Z Play/Redmi 3 are da new standards of amazing and I highly doubt da pixel can compare.

I was coming in here to comment on the pixel also, the XL is almost the exact same size as the note 7 and that joint is PREMIUM. That alone may have me sold, even though I despise that vertical app menu. V20 just feels too cheap for the price.

Isn't the V20 made out of aluminum? What feels cheap about it?

How long have you had da phone to know that da battery is amazing?

Also define amazing, cause da definition is constantly changing.

Da Z Play/Redmi 3 are da new standards of godly and I how da pixel compares to that.
Fixed

@azwildcats, it feels like a Vista, more of a plastic feel than aluminum. The g5 looked and felt better than the v20. I played with a global version, so hopefully the production models are different, but i doubt it. Even the screen looked cheap. It's light as hell, that's good for some though.

@azwildcats, it feels like a Vista, more of a plastic feel than aluminum. The g5 looked and felt better than the v20. I played with a global version, so hopefully the production models are different, but i doubt it. Even the screen looked cheap. It's light as hell, that's good for some though.

They probably coated it with the same stuff as the G5, that's unfortunate.

If you buy the V20 unlocked from Newegg or B&H, you get a LG G-Pad 7.0 tablet for free. V20 will run you $800

Last edited:
seems like Floss got the Huawei Honor Note 8 too..

that phone is :smokin

almost ready to pull the trigger on the Z Play... realy liking that Note 8 though only problem is getting full LTE speeds. If it did would be automatic cop.

http://www.gsmarena.com/japanexclusive_lg_v34_is_a_52_waterproof_version_of_the_v20-news-21143.php
We’ve complained before that Japan gets the coolest phones, but allow us lodge another complaint - it’s called the LG V34 isai Beat and it is exclusive to Au Japan. It is a mini version of the LG V20, except a little better since it is IP67 waterproof (the V20 doesn’t have even basic splash resistance).
LG V34 isai Beat in Titanium LG V34 isai Beat in Titanium LG V34 isai Beat in Titanium
LG V34 isai Beat in Titanium

The isai Beat keeps everything that’s awesome about the V20 - the secondary always on screen, the dual-camera on the back, the dual-FoV selfie cam, the quad-DAC setup, B&O branding, Android 7.0 Nougat on Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
Except, of course, the screen is 5.2" big rather than 5.7" big. Despite the smaller size, the phone kept the (presumably removable) 3,000mAh battery.
This being an Au phone means a whole bunch of Japan-specific connectivity like WiMAX 2+, but regular LTE and VoLTE are on-board as well. Mobile TV is handled by 1seg and ISDB-T.
LG V34 isai Beat in Gold LG V34 isai Beat in Gold LG V34 isai Beat in Gold
LG V34 isai Beat in Gold

The LG V34 isai Beat will be available in Titanium and Gold colors in mid-November. In Japan. Only.

Would probably cop this over the v20, lg is a sob for this.

Last edited:
of course lg would pull some bull like that :smh:

Samsung is setting up Galaxy Note 7 exchange booths in airports around the world, hoping to stop customers taking the dangerous device onto flights at the last minute. The first of these new "customer service points" appear to have been introduced in South Korean airports, but Samsung has confirmed the booths are opening in airports across Australia, with reports of the desks appearing in the US as well.

The booths are located in "high-traffic terminals" before security screening, says Samsung, and allow Note 7 owners to swap their phone for an unspecified exchange device. According to a report from ABC7News in San Francisco — where a Samsung exchange desk has appeared at the city's international airport — employees for the tech company are on hand to help customers transfer their data onto a new phone

And as of last week, it's now a federal crime to bring a Note 7 onto a flight in the US, meaning that anyone caught with the phone risks fines and even imprisonment of up to ten years.

Link

it never ends :rofl:

guess its pixel review day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom