• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it normal to loose 30 percent of battery by listening to music for 2 hours and light internet surfing??? I own a note 5 thanks guys

Bruh my Note 5 would have been almost dead at that point. My battery is horrific. I'll never get a phone without a removable battery again.

Although Google doesn't give a damn about premium hardware then what's the point of the pixel?

They now give a damn. The situation @yAyToNyO described was on point but I think that particular Google is coming to end Oct. 3rd. Former president of Motorola is now the SVP of hardware at Google. Their big new push is "Made By Google" -- Premium pixel phones, Google Home, routers, Google-made laptops with new OS that is Chrome OS and Android merged, that will also run on everything else.

I'm really anxious to see how this all plays out and how their partners react.

Bruh my Note 5 would have been almost dead at that point. My battery is horrific. I'll never get a phone without a removable battery again.
man this phone looses battery like crazy lol. Took the phone off the charger at 6 am for my commute to work. By 9 am the battery was at 69 percent this is just with light internet surfing and playing music off my phone. This is also the first phone that has overheated on me twice

I'm interested in getting the new Chromecast, but if casting at 4K is it's only new feature I will just keep my OG one

They now give a damn. The situation @yAyToNyO described was on point but I think that particular Google is coming to end Oct. 3rd. Former president of Motorola is now the SVP of hardware at Google. Their big new push is "Made By Google" -- Premium pixel phones, Google Home, routers, Google-made laptops with new OS that is Chrome OS and Android merged, that will also run on everything else.

I'm really anxious to see how this all plays out and how their partners react.
agreed. Although I do believe that Google is tiptoeing into hardware, because of the monopoly implications of doing both. It's also why Microsoft did the same. Realistically, the Xbox is Microsoft biggest hardware success. I also agree with Apple hoarding cash as a brilliant move. But I still believe, that they have a lack of innovation that has the last few iPhones, pretty mediocre. Where once people copied Apple, they are now doing the copying. Almost every new feature is something they copied. Watch? Big screen? Dual cameras? All copied. But I also believe a healthy apple is good for android. No competition means o innovation.

Tip for note 7 users, holding the side button on the s pen turns it into an eraser when you go back over anything written.

Last edited:
From Telus

agreed. Although I do believe that Google is tiptoeing into hardware, because of the monopoly implications of doing both. It's also why Microsoft did the same. Realistically, the Xbox is Microsoft biggest hardware success. I also agree with Apple hoarding cash as a brilliant move. But I still believe, that they have a lack of innovation that has the last few iPhones, pretty mediocre. Where once people copied Apple, they are now doing the copying. Almost every new feature is something they copied. Watch? Big screen? Dual cameras? All copied. But I also believe a healthy apple is good for android. No competition means o innovation.

Lolwut?

Apple been copying folks for the longest

Should have just went full apple and added da home button, I mean fingerprint scanner on da bottom like moto.

Lg announces first phone to ship with Android 7.0
Doesn't actually manage to ship phone.
Now we're a day away from seeing the first devices shipping with 7.1.

Back
Top Bottom