• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think smartphones have gotten to the point where I don't know what's "groundbreaking" anymore. These joints are all starting to look the same and do the same things give or take a few features like the s-pen.

Basically my view at this point,  I don't do anything crazy on them, all I need in one is a larger battery.

Eid Mubarak as well my brother :nthat:

Eid Mubarak bro :smokin

What's the dev community like for the 6p?

I want to get a new phone since sending that Note 7 back... And I'm not sure that the Pixel XL will be this year or any good...

If a 6p can last me for anther year (preferably 1.5), I might do that and wait go after the second iteration of the Pixel XL

Any insight would be appreciated.

What's the dev community like for the 6p?

I want to get a new phone since sending that Note 7 back... And I'm not sure that the Pixel XL will be this year or any good...

If a 6p can last me for anther year (preferably 1.5), I might do that and wait go after the second iteration of the Pixel XL

Any insight would be appreciated.

Fantastic. Go grab the purenexus rom. The N version drops within the next couple days. Devs for that rom are awesome and always up to date. Best rom out IMO. Pair it with any kernel (flar2 or my personal favorite is the user in the thread named nathanchance who makes a kernel that a lot of PN users use)

Modular phones like moto z the and g5 is pretty exciting to see.
Especially Moto Z with the loud speaker mod, the battery mod, and then they also have to camera mod for the other phone...

Riding it out with this Note 4 prob til it forces me to get a new phone now

Will shop for a legit new battery somehow

Was doing the same with the Galaxy Note Edge, until couple months ago it fell in a man hole while I was working. Loved that phone, RIP :lol:

Been using Alcatel Idol 4s since then. Speakers are :smokin

So I've been out of the loop kinda for the past two years. I have an upgrade with Sprint and they're telling me that I can't use it towards buying a phone outright when renewing for 2 years like they use to do. The way it was explained to me, If I got a new phone through them it MUST be payed via a monthly basis and is integrated into the monthly bill :smh: When was this introduced?

My LG G3 has been render almost useless as it wont stop switching airplane mode on and off every few seconds. :smh: Cant get a signal nor use data or GPS. Sprint did a factory reset to no avail. Never mind the audio cutting off any time something brushes against the headphone plug.

I saw some of you mentioning LG earlier, are people having problems with the G5?

Last edited:
Anyone here use Google Messenger? My battery life was crap the past few weeks so I did a factory reset. Now it seems my texts keeps going to the wrong contacts. After uninstalling/reinstalling Messenger the problem still persists. Any idea on how to fix the issue?

Was doing the same with the Galaxy Note Edge, until couple months ago it fell in a man hole while I was working. Loved that phone, RIP :lol:

I had this happen back in the day. I had the Motorola Rockr, was about to hit the club with my boys in Gainesville. I had a habit of riding with my phone in my lap, forgot about it all the drop and phones would hit the ground. Just so happen that one night we parked by big drains that bump up agaonst the side walk .. phone gone

Didnt even feel like goin in the club after that :smh:

Anyone here use Google Messenger? My battery life was crap the past few weeks so I did a factory reset. Now it seems my texts keeps going to the wrong contacts. After uninstalling/reinstalling Messenger the problem still persists. Any idea on how to fix the issue?

I use messenger and don't have any issues, have you tried another text app to see if you still have the issue?

Rip :lol:
I just ordered a new battery on Sunday. Should be here on Friday. I just need this Note to last me until March and I'll be good

I use messenger and don't have any issues, have you tried another text app to see if you still have the issue?

No issues with LG stock SMS app or Facebook Messenger SMS.

I'll try Messenger again. I'll just hold off on sending any "sensitive" messages until I can confirm they're going to the right people :lol: . My contacts will just have to deal with occasional out of context messages.

What's everyone screen on time averages?
I'll post my 100%-1% tnite on my g5. Using normal. Auto brightness

Back
Top Bottom