• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kinda jelly you guys got the note... i would cop but i just got the new galaxy in march... maybe next year ill cop... and what does restarting your phone do

Where you been lol? This isnt new

Im on unlimited with AT&T .. no one does 2 year agreements anymore you either buy it outright or you do the payment plan.

As for slowing does your data that used to be a thing but a law was passed or something like last year or so that says they cant slow you down anymore. At least for AT&T idk bout Sprint tho

When I first got my 6, they were still doing a 2 year contract with partial payment. Havent upgraded until now and they threw that BS my way.

I think Bestbuy said they will do the 2 year with partial payment but I had to wait till 9-11-16 (thats when my contract expires). If I waited, I would have missed out on the free stuff.

And since Im grandfathered in on this great plan that we have, I aint going nowheres.

How many of you ordered off of SPRINT.COM? Any word on how to get the free memory card?

Phone came in.. Yessssss.. Next to my Note 4.. this phone feels really good in the hand.. Like a thicker iPhone 6s..

That black looks so cold man. I need this silver to look more like platinum

kinda jelly you guys got the note... i would cop but i just got the new galaxy in march... maybe next year ill cop... and what does restarting your phone do
Looking at anandtech review/comparison it doesn't look like much over your s7e..unless you really want the stylus

I got to play with the Note 7 at Best Buy today, that black one looks even better in person. I'm very jealous of all of you that were able to get one.

Don't get jelly, get your weight up.

Last edited:
Initial thoughts for those that got it in?
I gotta get the hang of android again. I'm so used to functioning off of 1 button. I keep forgetting about the back and multi app button. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Battery is draining fast as he'll. Probably gotta break everything in since it is brand new.

The freedom of downloading anything i want, when I want is :pimp:

Phone is light as hell. I love being back with the family.

I gotta get the hang of android again. I'm so used to functioning off of 1 button. I keep forgetting about the back and multi app button. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Battery is draining fast as he'll. Probably gotta break everything in since it is brand new.

Don't forget to go into developer options and turn off all animations. That speed :x :x

Initial thoughts for those that got it in?

I knew you couldn't be gone for too long. Welcome back. Now get back on da iconz!! :lol:

Welcome back bruh. I'll be waiting on your customized screens/icons.

One reason I'll never leave is the freedom of downloading. I ain't trying to wait for jailbreaks.

Last edited:
Loving the N7 but from my totally unscientific side by side tests the S7edge is a little faster

Sammy skin is smoother on the N7 though

Last edited:
Thanks King Foamb. I forgot bout those settings

Yep. I'm byke in here. And I'll start theming in the near future. I've been theming my kodi box as my only android device:lol:

Be on the lookout.

Ok i got the broken screen fixed on my Moto X, how do i go about syncing all of my photos, albums, videos, text convos, to my nexus 6p?

Thankfully my phone was waiting for me when I got home. I thought they had some sort of mixup.

This is really a beautiful phone. I'm glad I stuck with black.

The lack of bezel means I really like the size. It's what irritated me about the iPhone Plus. It was a lot of wasted area.

Back
Top Bottom