• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Android Nougat it is:

Last edited:
Can't recall having nougat but almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, and pistachios are all gross so....

I'm assuming that's not up to scale cause the S7e looks bigger than the Note 7.

Either way, guess I won't need to look into selling my S7e for the Note anymore.

What is wrong with you? Are there any nuts you do like?

I have mixed feeling about the name. Seems hard to pronounce. I don't know if I've ever said "nougat" aloud in a conversation in my entire life.

Both Nexus devices sound pretty solid specs wise. I'm expecting a $400/$650 price range. Wonder if HTC will have SD slots or if Google told them specifically not to include them. I don't think I could've waited for a new phone though.

So a bit smaller than the 6P, looks like I'll keep waiting it out for the price drop.

Nexus 5 still chugging along :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
The next Nexus specs leaked by Android Police. They said they are very confident that these are the specs on the Nexus coming out this year.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...arger-of-two-upcoming-htc-built-nexus-phones/

Manufactured by HTC
Quad-core Qualcomm processor
5.5" QHD (2560x1440) AMOLED display
USB-C port
12MP rear camera, 8MP front
Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
4GB RAM
3450mAh battery
Bottom-firing speakers
32/128GB of storage
Bluetooth 4.2

Body is ready, but also ready to be disappointed somehow

The next Nexus specs leaked by Android Police. They said they are very confident that these are the specs on the Nexus coming out this year.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...arger-of-two-upcoming-htc-built-nexus-phones/

Bottom-firing speakers tho? I don't think I can ever go back from the front facing speakers.

Yea going from the M8 to S7e was a bummer, but everything else about the S7e was so much better that it was worth the sacrifice.

No logos on the front is an IMMEDIATE cop. Ive always stayed with iphones or Nexus's due to the clean OS and equally important, clean face

Last edited:

Manufactured by HTC
Quad-core Qualcomm processor
5.5" QHD (2560x1440) AMOLED display
USB-C port
12MP rear camera, 8MP front
Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
4GB RAM
3450mAh battery
Bottom-firing speakers
32/128GB of storage
Bluetooth 4.2

Body is ready, but also ready to be disappointed somehow