Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.freedompop.com/

How has this not picked up more steam? 100% free service.

Barely decent voip service for calls, garbage customer support, random hidden fees, too little data offered for a lot of folks, and Ringplus has been eating their lunch for months by offering way more for free (minus the inital top up fee) and has calls using actual cellular networks (once routed through them to add the ads). Only thing freedompop has over them is their gsm sims(instead of having to rely on sprint's network) but that only gets you 700mb max for free and you get a uk ip which can give you problems with certain apps/websites.

I need help. The other day I was trying to make a call and I could hear everything from the person I was talking to but they couldn't hear me. I tried talking on speaker and not on speaker. IDK if it's my phone that's actually messed up or if it was bad service where I was at even though I had full bars of service on my phone. I made some calls the past 2 days but I was told that they could hear me but barely. I'm running on an HTC M9. I called customer service and they said that they were working on some towers in my area. Anyone have this happen to their HTC M9 or past experiences with other phones?

Note 7 Specs

5.7" AMOLED QHD
12 MP camera 5MP selfie cam
64GB + microSD expansion
IP68 water resistance

I am very seriously considering grabbing one :pimp:

Op3 came in today, worthwhile upgrade to my note3 /op1 combo I've been using. Had to download the cyanogenmod ring tones though. The stock op3 tones such. Also, orderes a hat from MLB. Com. Thanks t-mobile. Just an FYI for those buying the op3, the karbon case is not cf. Looks real though. If I had to do it again I might pick sandstone. One more note, DHL delivered it, and I swear, when I had to call them for something, the lady at DHL was by far the nicest person I've ever talked to at a shipping company.

Note 7 Specs

5.7" AMOLED QHD
12 MP camera 5MP selfie cam
64GB + microSD expansion
IP68 water resistance

I am very seriously considering grabbing one :pimp:

Sounds good to me. Glad they didn't overdo the screen size. Probably get rid of this S7e if the screen on the note is flat

Sorry I don't follow samsung products that closely, but is the note 6 just getting skipped and they're going straight from 5 to 7?

Got it, but wouldn't the S8 be coming out when the note 7 comes out now? Or is the new galaxy S phone not coming out til next year?

The S7 just dropped back in like March, so there would be a decent amount of time where the names overlap before the S8 releases.

Last edited:
Got it, but wouldn't the S8 be coming out when the note 7 comes out now? Or is the new galaxy S phone not coming out til next year?

like Gordonson Gordonson said the S7 recently came out so the S8 wouldn't be released until around that same time (march) next year. Note 7 might pop up by September. Just hope they don't do any S7 edge plus nonsense in august like they did with the S6.

Welp it would appear I got that famous window down blue screen on my G3. Could not have been a long worse time. If I truly need to buy another the Nexus 6 is top of the list. Gotta find something else worthy for Verizon or prepare to switch to T-Mobile

Lol, did a legit "dash" charge test on my op3. Played with it all day, finally got it to 25%. Charged it for half an hour, unplugged it, 80%. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
T-mo S7e. Been solid so far, but last month's security update is causing more battery drain than previous. They HAVE been updating every month at least.

Back
Top Bottom