• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aint eem mad at the op3, its gimmickless and the prices is right. The battery couldve been bigger though.

All tmobile customers, make sure you download the "tmobile Tuesdays " app if you haven't already.

In a nutshell, tmobile is giving all of its subscribers some good free stuff. And it's actually good stuff. It started last Tuesday, and all you have to do is log in to the app.

Last week, it was a free medium pizza from domino's, a free movie ticket to see war craft, a free small frosty from Wendy's, and a free vudu movie rental.

Enjoy!

I read somewhere that it's only for postpaid customers but I tried it just now and it worked for me and i'm on the $30 prepaid plan

Would've copped the S7 in heartbeat if it had USB-C. Can't go back now. I'll stick with my 6P for a while. IDK if the new Nexuses will appeal that much to me to justify buying them

Dominos is so good when it's free :lol:

Already looking forward to next week

giphy.gif

I dont see myself getting a new phone for years, I really want two things out of Android right now

- iMessage. You tempted us with it now its too late, and its the only way to solve the messaging problem

- Motorola to announce the Moto 360 3 so I can get the all gold 2 for around $100

Last edited:
The op3, doesn't really do for me what the op1 did. The op1 is still my daily driver, and the note 3 is the backup. I am curious to what the zenfone 3deluxe has to offer though. Once I see the in hand reviews, I'll decide between op3 and zenfone 3 deluxe.

I dont see myself getting a new phone for years, I really want two things out of Android right now

- iMessage. You tempted us with it now its too late, and its the only way to solve the messaging problem

- Motorola to announce the Moto 360 3 so I can get the all gold 2 for around $100
I message is the only thing I want from iPhone. Hate the iPhone, but I have 3 ipads and a MacBook Air.

The op3, doesn't really do for me what the op1 did. The op1 is still my daily driver, and the note 3 is the backup. I am curious to what the zenfone 3deluxe has to offer though. Once I see the in hand reviews, I'll decide between op3 and zenfone 3 deluxe.

Still using the OPO myself

Time to put a new rom on it though

At work so can't watch the video, but good to see MKBHD being unbiased despite probably getting paid by oneplus.
Was thinking this too, it seems like he's never harsh on reviews. Don't know if it's attributed to his personality or if he's getting money on the side.

Give me the skinny bruh, hows the build and everything. I'd take the word for you guys over the reviews from people complaining about little things.

Also, they talkin bout 3-5 weeks for that thing to come :lol:
i had vivo Xl too. Internet was a tad better on it. Vivo 5 is just better Imo. I only have trouble with my signal at work because I work in a wine Warehouse.

I am thinking of switching to a oneplus 2 or 3.

Last edited:
Give me the skinny bruh, hows the build and everything. I'd take the word for you guys over the reviews from people complaining about little things.

Also, they talkin bout 3-5 weeks for that thing to come :lol:
i had vivo Xl too. Internet was a tad better on it. Vivo 5 is just better Imo. I only have trouble with my signal at work because I work in a wine Warehouse.

I am thinking of switching to a oneplus 2 or 3.

Word up. I almost settled for the HTC M9 yesterday but I'm just gon scoop up a Blu phone

My friend ordered a One Plus 3 yesterday, meaning this will be the first time I will see a OP device in real life. Excited to play around with it

My friend ordered a One Plus 3 yesterday, meaning this will be the first time I will see a OP device in real life. Excited to play around with it

You're excited to play with an htc device?

never seen an m7, m8, m9, 10 from da back in real life before?

Back
Top Bottom