• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question to those with Tmo, I'm new since earlier this year, gonna JUMP to my next phone.  What's the process?  Just return my phone, (i dropped it a couple times, with minor blemishes) and start paying for the new one?

U have to pay off at least half of the phones value before u can jump. After that, u just take it in, trade it, and get a new phone. The balance is reset to the amount of the new phone. As long as the screen isn't cracked and it's just minor wear and tear, u should be good.
Wait really? Is the new nexus available through carriers? May have to explore this

Not in the US
According to my Googles there's no time table on a t mobile nexus? Wow

Yeah, for now...no carriers will be selling the Nexus phones this year.

I wouldn't mind one of those 360s :nerd:

I still can't believe nobody wanted a free S6 edge case I was giving away a few weeks ago :lol:

How are u dudes enjoying your V10's ? I'm trying to sell my wife on it before that promotion is up. Chick keeps *****ing about her phone but when I try to get her another one, she don't want one and makes bs excuses :smh: Women b :lol:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuui

I always miss lobos giveaways and I live in this damn thread :smh:

Lobo is the ******* man tho

Props to the fellas who came up

Last edited:
How are u dudes enjoying your V10's ? I'm trying to sell my wife on it before that promotion is up. Chick keeps *****ing about her phone but when I try to get her another one, she don't want one and makes bs excuses :smh: Women b :lol:

Love it. LG's UX overlay isn't overbeaing at all... I actually like it more than GEL. :wow: I even uninstalled google calendar in exchange for LG's calendar.

She wants a new phone bro, just not the V10 :lol:. I'd bet good money she's just waiting on you to mention the iPhone 6S.

Last edited:

Love it. LG's UX overlay isn't overbeaing at all... I actually like it more than GEL. :wow:

She wants a new phone bro, just not the V10 :lol:. I'd bet good money she's just waiting on you to mention the iPhone 6S.

:lol: nah, she hates iPhones b, I got me a winner :lol: and she does, but she doesn't. She really hates the buttons on the back of the LGs (she has a g3) for work and she wants to lower the phone bill. I have no problem w/ it, just need her to keep quiet about her phone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom