• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always naked browser.. Icon is pure *** but the browser itself is my go to

Last edited:
I keep seeing the commercial for the New Shatter Proof Droid Turbo X and it has caught my attention.

I WANT IT!

I have about 5 to 7 phones laying around with shatter screens ... Im done!

I think Team Raw is not for you papi
laugh.gif
LoL ....

Luckily is when we have gotten some good usage out the phone, but Im not looking to upgrade my phone every year anymore ....

Does anyone know if rooting your Nexus 6p voids the device protection?

Rooting and changing the firmware on any electronic device will ALWAYS void any applicable warranty/protection plan, unless explicitly stated otherwise. You will have to perform a factory reset and flash count wipe before sending it in.

I don't think nexus devices have flash counts. I've sent in my nexus 7 before after flashing tons of roms. All I did was relock the bootloader and unroot it then factory reset it.

Slickwraps is having a sale on 6P skins. 10 dollars for a full body plus shipping. You can sign up for their newsletter for an additional 20% off as well.

Screen on my G2 is a clucked up and is now useless so I'll be getting a G3 in the interim of saving to get that 6P. I love the G3 my wife has, might get a G4 but I wanna get this vape also and can't be selfish this close to Christmas

I don't think nexus devices have flash counts. I've sent in my nexus 7 before after flashing tons of roms. All I did was relock the bootloader and unroot it then factory reset it.

That is incorrect, Nexus devices prior to the 6P have what is called a tamper flag. Not exactly a flash count, but it serves the same function - to determine if the factory firmware was altered. The 6P has what is called a QFuse, which is a hardware equivalent that is irreversible once tripped.

Most of the time they aren't checked for simple insurance claims and exchanges, but they are definitely there. "fastboot oem device-info" if you're curious.

:smile:

@ImEDF not sure if you're on T-Mo, but they are doing a $100 rebate on G4s.

For those that purchased a V10, T-Mo is also doing a promotion for the LG G Pad F 8.0. Retail price is typically $239, with the promotion the price goes down to $139. Not the best tablet, but a great deal for those in the market.

Last edited:
Question to those with Tmo, I'm new since earlier this year, gonna JUMP to my next phone.  What's the process?  Just return my phone, (i dropped it a couple times, with minor blemishes) and start paying for the new one?

U have to pay off at least half of the phones value before u can jump. After that, u just take it in, trade it, and get a new phone. The balance is reset to the amount of the new phone. As long as the screen isn't cracked and it's just minor wear and tear, u should be good.
Wait really? Is the new nexus available through carriers? May have to explore this

Question to those with Tmo, I'm new since earlier this year, gonna JUMP to my next phone.  What's the process?  Just return my phone, (i dropped it a couple times, with minor blemishes) and start paying for the new one?

U have to pay off at least half of the phones value before u can jump. After that, u just take it in, trade it, and get a new phone. The balance is reset to the amount of the new phone. As long as the screen isn't cracked and it's just minor wear and tear, u should be good.
Wait really? Is the new nexus available through carriers? May have to explore this

Not in the US

6p is flames. Thing flies and is buttery smooth. What's a good gallery app? Don't wanna have to use Google photos as my gallery. I do back up my photos there but I don't want all my screenshots and gifs there.

Not in the US
According to my Googles there's no time table on a t mobile nexus? Wow

Back
Top Bottom