• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont see the point of phones that are impossible to actually buy.

Moto G and E are solid budget phones.

U know I need that low down on that fine specimen when u have had at least a week under your belt pleighboi. Never thought that I'd even consider a Huawei phone but Google done went and tempted your boy :lol:

found a guy who was selling the graphite 6p for retail in a city im flying into on friday. we agreed yesterday afternoon to a deal, but now he hasn't responded since last night about where we should meet up at. feels bad man :frown:

found a guy who was selling the graphite 6p for retail in a city im flying into on friday. we agreed yesterday afternoon to a deal, but now he hasn't responded since last night about where we should meet up at. feels bad man :frown:

Better hope he don't snatch u up like they did Jess :lol:

haha doesn't matter anymore. he must have sold to a local dude who was willing to grab it sooner than tomorrow. he was only selling for retail cause he opened it and used it for 30 mins but said it was way too big and chose to keep the 5x instead.

haha doesn't matter anymore. he must have sold to a local dude who was willing to grab it sooner than tomorrow. he was only selling for retail cause he opened it and used it for 30 mins but said it was way too big and chose to keep the 5x instead.

It's all good man, good things come to those who wait. Sounds cliche but sometimes it's true

Google store still has the Nexus 6P 64GB Aluminum available for purchase.

Google store still has the Nexus 6P 64GB Aluminum available for purchase.

yeah huawei has em in stock too all sizes. i was only looking for the graphite and was gonna buy from this guy so i wouldnt have to wait a month to get it. like dathbgboy said though just gotta be patient

yeah huawei has em in stock too all sizes. i was only looking for the graphite and was gonna buy from this guy so i wouldnt have to wait a month to get it. like dathbgboy said though just gotta be patient

Huawei site says they wont ship till the end of November. My order on Google says it will ship the 12th.

Last edited:

Shady business and the invite system is god awful.

Motorola is ****** too, they make great devices but the whole Moto E thing is really inexcusable. Yeah they have stock Android but they don't even get updates out as fast as you think they would. Glad I picked the G4 over the Moto X Pure.

I think OnePlus is playing the allure game, where they're creating the allure that their devices are far superior and thus are exclusive and limited to those that are privileged enough to obtain one. Problem is, no one outside of the tech community knows who the f the are :lol: Build your rapport first w/ the masses and then drop some exclusive stuff while continuing to cater to the masses.

Anyone with a moto x how the hell do you clean your speakers grills mine collect dust crazy

vacuum, just like u clean any other device I would assume.

Last edited:
If the new One X was widely available, I'd consider getting it for my mom. She lost her 13 Moto X last week and left it in her rental car. And then the rental car got sent out before they could check for the phone to see if it was wedged between the seats or something.

And of course she didn't have her photos backed up or anything, I feel bad for her since I should have just set that up for her.

I wonder if my project FI order expedited my nexus order. I had a ship date of 15th-18th of November since I ordered mine on the 18th of this month. FI sim came in today and phone comes in tomorrow :pimp:

Kinda sucks you can't the play credit to buy the chromecast....its gonna take me a while to spend this $50 :lol:

Project Fi data charges suck though.

I usually go through 3-5 GB a month and I am on wifi at work all day and at home. Just want to try it out and see if its worth it or not. If its not I'll go to T-mobile and just get on the 5GB plan

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry not sure if you're set on buying it through a carrier but there is a website selling the Z5 compact for 5xx off contract. I believe they have them in stock and ready to ship

Last edited:
Screen sensitivity issues, bugs everywhere, UI fluidity inconsistencies, Terrible customer support, and device replacement time is too long since there's not an abundant amount of supply.
I feel you. Not for nothing, I'm not a fan of how Google is handling the new Nexus phones either. Online only purchases for smartphones without a carrier sounds like a great idea, but the customer support must be outrageous. 

Back
Top Bottom