Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I look at it the more I think the Moto X is fuego

How is the Nexus 6 battery life after the last update?
it's improved but I really need to do a clean install to know for sure. I had frozen fit but it was still running in the background for the past week after I upgraded.

I don't notice the size at all now. I do a double take whenever someone makes a comment about a huge phone. takes me a second to realize they're talking about mine.

Last edited:
My only complaints with the Moto X is the battery life and the camera. Neither are awful, but both could be better.

I have awful reception at work and home, so the two main places I'm at will hurt my battery life. Out and about, regular usage, I'll get 3.5-4 hours of screen on time and it hasn't died on me yet. Considering the thinness and size, I'll take it. Off the charger in the morning before work, I would probably charge it some before I'd leave if I was going out for the night, but I knew it wasn't great going in.

Camera wise, it's not awful by any means, just not the best in low light and the shots can be occasionally out of focus... but outdoor shots are amazing and so long as the subject isn't moving much, the indoor shots are good too.

I love everything else about it. Feels great, love the customization and style, phone is still flying and hasn't lagged or stuttered. I think I've had a total of two launcher redraws and that's after running streaming music and a game at the same time or something intensive. I don't know if I can go back to a phone without the Moto notifications. I love being able to just reach for my phone and the time and notifications pop up without me having to even touch it. 

Last edited:
Anyone have an OPO 64 GB invite? 
nerd.gif

Not feelin these new superior, more advanced phones. Hopefully OP2 can swoop in because I prefer value over capability...:nerd:

[COLOR=#red]I understand what your saying my dude...that's why car brands like Kia are so popular :lol: [/COLOR]
Huh? Are you saying value cars like Kia arent popular and said that in jest? (Which I'm guessing no because popular and value are usually synonymous) Or that they are popular because of their value? Because if it's the latter then that analogy doesn't make any sense seeing as how the Galaxy and Note each outsell the OPO by millions of units. Try again b....0]

Last edited:
I played with an s6 yesterday. Nice looking device but samsung should be ashamed of themselves for biting the iPhone 6 like that. Totally different feel from the s5 too. It seems like the screen is smaller.

ashamed about what? some people cried and complained about the other s line devices feeling "icky" and looking "cheap" so they copied xiaomi and gave people what they wanted, an iphone that runs android and another phone that's actually suppose to have a little bend on the sides.

a pretty trustworthy phone tester has confirmed that the software updates with the M9 have solved any heating issues. really looking forward to this phone.

ashamed about what? some people cried and complained about the other s line devices feeling "icky" and looking "cheap" so they copied xiaomi and gave people what they wanted, an iphone that runs android and another phone that's actually suppose to have a little bend on the sides.

I'm in the minority here, but I was perfectly fine with the phone being plastic. An S5 with more storage, a faster processor, larger battery and less touchwiz wouldve been perfect to me.

I'm in the minority here, but I was perfectly fine with the phone being plastic. An S5 with more storage, a faster processor, larger battery and less touchwiz wouldve been perfect to me.

Agreed, but those S5 sales numbers forced sammy's hand i suppose.

Yeah, I suppose. Still feel like the S6 is a step back. It has the "oooh shiny things" appeal but that's about it. Hopefully they'll get it right with the S7.

Man the S5 was SO wack :lol:

WOW

That is what I was saying earlier. Samsung Galaxy fans should be REJOICING right now :lol:

At least they really put some change into the phone :pimp:

But the problem is that it has features that only the S6 has. So developers may not implement software that takes advantage of the fingerprint scanner among other things because only a certain % of Android users will ever have the S6. Basically, it may just not be worth the cost.

And not that anyone is asking :lol: but I believe that standardization is Android's weakest point. There is just a lot going on across all manufactures, companies, carriers, etc.

Call it cannibalism if you will.

I really do appreciate what Samsung has done with the S6 though.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Sometimes you gotta copy/steal to win. Apple knows this too, as they have done it before and in the not so distant past. Heck all tech manufacturers know this. NO tech company is immune to this concept.

Y'all must not understand business decisions...like the Apple Stans that hate the fact Apple and Samsung do business together. Lol it's like people who can't understand why a lot of district attorneys and defense attorneys will hang out from time to time.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]For the record I was hoping HTC was going to release a phone that would unquestionably smack Samsung in the face and take over. Stuff like this is good for tech. I love that Apple fired back with a solid iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. I talk crap but even OPO did the market good with creating an affordable flagship killer.

Get out of your emotions my dudes and enjoy this beautiful tech era we're in. Just think 20 years ago I would have had to catch you on your house phone...or maybe hit you on your beeper with some lame code :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom