Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Boost: info? my icons are always too small.
In Launcher Pro it gives you the option to use a custom dock. In photoshop add the icons you like on the dock, (copy - paste). Increase the size of the dock. Since I run the Evo I usually run my dock 600x135 and I make the dock background transparent so the icons are visible. 

Here is one of my docks,

qrchly.png

I usually run a 3 icon dock setup, the first is my app launcher, second is SMS and third is Gmail. The size of the icons are 120x120 (they will be much smaller once you add the dock to your phone but bigger than Launcher Pro), I believe default Launcher Pro is like 70x70 or something close to that.

If your looking for a 5 icons setup (size is 85x85),

2qan0b4.png

or if you just want to know where to place the icons evenly on a dock, try my space dock,

2lb15c4.png

Well step 1 just screwed me. I don't have photoshop.
laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

Alchemist, I need that NT icon.

laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

damn, i just got my mytouch hd and i don't even feel like rooting it besides getting off all this tmobile installed garbage. sense is better than i thought.

root it and flash iced glacier 1.1.1 its basically the stock rom overclocked to 1.6 ghz and all the tmobile crap is cut out...and a few minor other things 

damn, i just got my mytouch hd and i don't even feel like rooting it besides getting off all this tmobile installed garbage. sense is better than i thought.

root it and flash iced glacier 1.1.1 its basically the stock rom overclocked to 1.6 ghz and all the tmobile crap is cut out...and a few minor other things 

laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

I didn't make it. Just go into your browser, let NT page fully load, bookmark it. Then add the boookmark to your homescreen just like your adding a widget.

laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

I didn't make it. Just go into your browser, let NT page fully load, bookmark it. Then add the boookmark to your homescreen just like your adding a widget.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

Where'd you get the icon tho? When i add it to my homescreen it comes up with the default bookmark icon.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

laugh.gif

Thanks anyways tho.

Where'd you get the icon tho? When i add it to my homescreen it comes up with the default bookmark icon.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hows the battery life with it being overclocked?  isn't there something with overclocking where you can burn up your processor?

hows the battery life with it being overclocked?  isn't there something with overclocking where you can burn up your processor?

i think the mytouch can handle 1.8 ghz 
but with this rom you can underclock as well which ever works for you i just kept it at 1.6...idk about battery ive been letting my phone die slowly so i can full recharge when i flashed i was at 42 right now im at 18% its been 5 hours or so and ive been messing with it and texting 

i think the mytouch can handle 1.8 ghz 
but with this rom you can underclock as well which ever works for you i just kept it at 1.6...idk about battery ive been letting my phone die slowly so i can full recharge when i flashed i was at 42 right now im at 18% its been 5 hours or so and ive been messing with it and texting 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

So how do I change icons on LP, I have a Simple Text rar file which I copied via USB to my phone, nothing is showing up when I try to extract on either of the SD cards. Another icon pack I was able to extract with no problem, this one I can't extract at all, it says 0 bytes copied
since its a .rar file, i recommend extracting it on your computer first, then throw it on to your phone's hd and go from there.

hold on the icon you want to change, select the file where u put the icon in and choose it.....
Thanks I'll try that out. And to change other icons, lets say such as my XDA app, would I have to use better cut or something?
yea u can do that.

changed it again
30t6p3b.gif
suwoo theme
laugh.gif

5229641887_73d3a228f3.jpg

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

So how do I change icons on LP, I have a Simple Text rar file which I copied via USB to my phone, nothing is showing up when I try to extract on either of the SD cards. Another icon pack I was able to extract with no problem, this one I can't extract at all, it says 0 bytes copied
since its a .rar file, i recommend extracting it on your computer first, then throw it on to your phone's hd and go from there.

hold on the icon you want to change, select the file where u put the icon in and choose it.....
Thanks I'll try that out. And to change other icons, lets say such as my XDA app, would I have to use better cut or something?
yea u can do that.

changed it again
30t6p3b.gif
suwoo theme
laugh.gif

5229641887_73d3a228f3.jpg

I'm contemplating getting a evo 4g, is it worth waiting for the new Knight (or whatever it's going to be called).

I'm contemplating getting a evo 4g, is it worth waiting for the new Knight (or whatever it's going to be called).

some new info on the playstation phone

Greg Kumparack of Mobile Crunch also posted the following PlayStation Phone details from one of his trusted sources:
  • The screen is “mind-blowing

some new info on the playstation phone

Greg Kumparack of Mobile Crunch also posted the following PlayStation Phone details from one of his trusted sources:
  • The screen is “mind-blowing

alright cool.  i'll probably root when i get home from work tonight.

a playstation phone seems od childish.  pull it out at the club while you're getting a number.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

a playstation phone seems od childish.  pull it out at the club while you're getting a number.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's why u don't slide that $#@! open in the club bruh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's why u don't slide that $#@! open in the club bruh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom