Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by wrod7

4G on cm is very close. Might be here tonight.
pimp.gif

yea right

Dont lie man, im like 3 days in using cm6 rc2.

FROM XDA MEMBER: rehtonAesoohC

Here's an update:

Basically, toast and I have figured out how to hack the HTC wimax API that's wrapped around the Clear wimax API, which connects to the actual sequans chip. It's really convoluted.

But the bottom line is that we seem to be making a lot of progress.

crosses fingers X

3 months more at least...watch

Nah, I'm thinking its going to be our Christmas present. Read that dude's Twitter.

Originally Posted by wrod7

4G on cm is very close. Might be here tonight.
pimp.gif

yea right

Dont lie man, im like 3 days in using cm6 rc2.

FROM XDA MEMBER: rehtonAesoohC

Here's an update:

Basically, toast and I have figured out how to hack the HTC wimax API that's wrapped around the Clear wimax API, which connects to the actual sequans chip. It's really convoluted.

But the bottom line is that we seem to be making a lot of progress.

crosses fingers X

3 months more at least...watch

Nah, I'm thinking its going to be our Christmas present. Read that dude's Twitter.

Man i'm way too lost in this thread now. I'd like to root my X, but i seriously have no idea where to start or what the hell a ROM even is.

Man i'm way too lost in this thread now. I'd like to root my X, but i seriously have no idea where to start or what the hell a ROM even is.

damn, i just got my mytouch hd and i don't even feel like rooting it besides getting off all this tmobile installed garbage. sense is better than i thought.

damn, i just got my mytouch hd and i don't even feel like rooting it besides getting off all this tmobile installed garbage. sense is better than i thought.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Boost: info? my icons are always too small.
In Launcher Pro it gives you the option to use a custom dock. In photoshop add the icons you like on the dock, (copy - paste). Increase the size of the dock. Since I run the Evo I usually run my dock 600x135 and I make the dock background transparent so the icons are visible. 

Here is one of my docks,

qrchly.png

I usually run a 3 icon dock setup, the first is my app launcher, second is SMS and third is Gmail. The size of the icons are 120x120 (they will be much smaller once you add the dock to your phone but bigger than Launcher Pro), I believe default Launcher Pro is like 70x70 or something close to that.

If your looking for a 5 icons setup (size is 85x85),

2qan0b4.png

or if you just want to know where to place the icons evenly on a dock, try my space dock,

2lb15c4.png

Back
Top Bottom