Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1160.gif

T-Mobile for the win

w0t

T-Mobile is never that fast for me.

How could they Do it again :lol:

It literally makes zero sense. These fools tried to jus throw out a gigantic mega pixel number to distract peeps from the fact that they STILL have the worst in class camera. Crying shame. The m8 is still one of the best phones I've ever had. This Note is next level though. Screen real estate my how I be missed you

Anyone has experience with the signal boosters?

My place is a dungeon and T-Mobile is sending me a booster.

No phones work in my spot, and I think its because of the roof...

Do they work?

htc get it together :smh:

HTC One M8s with slower CPU to replace the One (M8) soon

HTC is soon going to stop selling the One (M8), its flagship from last year. In its place the Taiwanese company will offer the One M8s, a device which will be almost identical to the one it's going to replace.
The one difference will be in the chipset choice. Whereas the One (M8) ships with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC (which was that chip maker's top of the line offering in the first half of last year), the new M8s will go with a midrange Snapdragon 615 instead.

The 64-bit 615 comes with an octa-core CPU, boasting four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at up to 1.7 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1 GHz.
The HTC One M8s has in fact been leaked and rumored for a while as the One (M8i), but it looks like HTC decided to go with the letter "s" and not "i" after all.
This information comes from HTC's Benelux arm in Europe, so it's all rather official. At least in those three markets (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg) the smartphone maker will choose to replace the One (M8) with this M8s. The situation might be repeated in other places too, however.
HTC Benelux director Mark Moons said the SoC change was needed in order for the company to continue selling the One (M8)'s hardware. He also stressed that the Snapdragon 615 is a newer part, and it's 64-bit.
For now the exact timeline of the swap is unknown, but we do know that the One M8s will be about €250 cheaper than the new One M9. Since the latter is going to be offered for €749 in the EU, this means the One M8s will sell for €499.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m8s_with_slower_cpu_to_replace_the_one_m8_soon-news-11398.ph

:smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Might buy one too. Even if I don't get the phone its probably still worth it :lol: to sell to someone who did buy it

[COLOR=#red]People that know the real history of technology realize the fact that EVERYBODY steals in technology. Industry doesn't care about your feelings, they care about making money. If they have to borrow a concept to make money, then it will happen...if they have to go back on the their word in order to make money, it too will happen. No company is immune to this concept...Deal with it :rofl:[/COLOR]

and sometimes one company comes out with an idea that makes a task so simple, you can't really beat it and maybe it becomes the norm. i can see where u are coming from. from a design perspective i think samsung didn't have to be so obvious thats all. if u stack the s6 over and iphone 6 and they look almost exactly the same, than imo i think thats bad.

they could have a metal frame fine. but don't have the speaker holes, and bands, etc look like an iphone. i say be a bit more unique.

and this goes for all phone makers, i say you can be TOO thin. nothing wrong with not going too thin to maximize battery longevity. and i like a little heft pause to my phone. gives the feeling of well built and less of a fragile feeling.

Do they work?
Naw call them now. Get the wifi router.. All text and calls go through wifi, plus you will get a $200 router for free

Last edited:

Do they work?
My advice is get the cellspot router. If you got wifi. Texts and calls will go thru clean. Especially with the cellspot wifi router

Naw call them now. Get the wifi router.. All text and calls go through wifi, plus you will get a $200 router for free

I can do WiFi calling... But I don't want that. I want my signal to be better

My advice is get the cellspot router. If you got wifi. Texts and calls will go thru clean. Especially with the cellspot wifi router

Again, WiFi is cool, but I'd rather my damb phone work than piggy back off WiFi Lol

I can do WiFi calling... But I don't want that. I want my signal to be better
Again, WiFi is cool, but I'd rather my damb phone work than piggy back off WiFi Lol
I take it you dont have wifi...
roll.gif

Why would it matter?

The cellspot router is the same dang thing as a cell booster really. Your phone still isnt going to work, it will piggyback off the router or the booster

it may sho wmore signal bars with the booster but that is because its piggybacking off the booster signal

I take it you dont have wifi...:rofl:

Why would it matter?

The cellspot router is the same dang thing as a cell booster really. Your phone still isnt going to work, it will piggyback off the router or the booster

it may sho wmore signal bars with the booster but that is because its piggybacking off the booster signal

Because I'd rather use this than my 20 Mbps home internet

Slap yaself, bruh

Slap yaself, bruh
You will not get those speeds even with a booster is what Im saying. Signal is still weak. Booster just increase it in your house . You will get whatever speeds you have now with or without the booster, so its pointless to get the booster

Slap yaself, bruh
Think of a cell booster like a voice. The cell booster just amplies the voice into your home so you rphone can hear it, understand it better. Then the cell phone respond back to the booster and the booster send the message back to the person  in the same voice

So you will get same speeds at home with or without the booster. if your speeds suck you might as well dont even get the booster

Last edited:
You will not get those speeds even with a booster is what Im saying. Signal is still weak. Booster just increase it in your house . You will get whatever speeds you have now with or without the booster, so its pointless to get the booster

How do you know what speeds I will get?

My phone works just fine when I'm outside of my apartment ie, the parking lot. I get 30 Mbps easy...

It's just that when I'm in the house, the radio frequencies don't penetrate the walls

The signal booster is essentially pulling the service from outside inside through the mini tower in th window.

Again, slap yaself, bruh

[COLOR=#red]Everybody who thinks that Samsung copied Apple with their design please look at this...then proceed to be quiet, for you not knoweth the truth. This is the Samsung ATIV S which was released in 2012. :lol: :lol: Who copying who? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

My phone works just fine when I'm outside of my apartment ie, the parking lot. I get 30 Mbps easy...

It's just that when I'm in the house, the radio frequencies don't penetrate the walls

The signal booster is essentially pulling the service from outside inside through the mini tower in th window.

Again, slap yaself, bruh
if your only getting close to 30 then why not just use your home internet which is just as fast. Your not going to see that 30mb in realtime on your phone anyways (through output) like you would on home wifi........ And plus going through the phone to the booster to thw ifi tower you wont see that 30mb because its tomany links in the network. a repeater (booster) slows down the data speed below what it would be without the booster although it still incrase speed with it.

And you posted that pic like you want to get 84mb from home but then  which you just said you want the 30 MB which you get easily from the parking lot

Naw you go slap yourself

I suspect you dont have home wifi fam

Also go to our window in your home. are you able to get that 30 mb from your home window inside?

Last edited:

Again, slap yaself, bruh
For the first time i agree with superb. Youre not gonna be sniffing 30 mbps With a signal booster. It supposed to boost your signal duh. 95 percent of the ppl i give them the signal booster that **** dont work like they expect it to and come back to get a wifi router instead.
Yes i work for tmobile so trust me.
But hey maybe youll be in that 5% good luck then.
:lol: if your getting 30mbps outside and your home internet is 20 mbps the **** does it matter? Use your damn wifi.

Last edited:
if your only getting close to 30 then why not just use your home internet which is just as fast. Your not going to see that 30mb in realtime on your phone anyways (through output) like you would on home wifi........ And plus going through the phone to the booster to thw ifi tower you wont see that 30mb because its tomany links in the network. a repeater (booster) slows down the data speed below what it would be without the booster although it still incrase speed with it.

And you posted that pic like you want to get 84mb from home but then  which you just said you want the 30 MB which you get easily from the parking lot
Naw you go slap yourself

I suspect you dont have home wifi fam

Also go to our window in your home. are you able to get that 30 mb from your home window inside?

For the first time i agree with superb. Youre not gonna be sniffing 30 mbps With a signal booster. It supposed to boost your signal duh. 95 percent of the ppl i give them the signal booster that **** dont work like they expect it to and come back to get a wifi router instead.
Yes i work for tmobile so trust me.
But hey maybe youll be in that 5% good luck then.
:lol: if your getting 30mbps outside and your home internet is 20 mbps the **** does it matter? Use your damn wifi.

Not even gonna continue to debate. I worked at ATT for 3 years and seen the difference these things make...

I've sold these things over and over.. I just wanted to know how well T-Mobile booster worked compared to other brands...

Y'all got it though.

He cant use something he dont have :rofl:
so it's a laughing moment if I didn't have it?

What if I couldn't afford WiFi, famb? What of I worked so much to where o never even was at home enough to use it?

Not even going to go into personal shots with you and try to insult... Your rep precedes you, bruh. That's enough of an insult right there.

[COLOR=#red]One thing I learned about NT...when reveal day happens for either iPhone or Samesung, shots WILL be fired!! And sometimes over the weirdest things :rofl:[/COLOR]

so it's a laughing moment if I didn't have it?

What if I couldn't afford WiFi, famb? What of I worked so much to where o never even was at home enough to use it?

Not even going to go into personal shots with you and try to insult... Your rep precedes you, bruh. That's enough of an insult right there.

Man, it's Superb. Who cares? Be happy. Things could be worse, he could like you.

Not even gonna continue to debate. I worked at ATT for 3 years and seen the difference these things make...

I've sold these things over and over.. I just wanted to know how well T-Mobile booster worked compared to other brands...

Y'all got it though.
@championboyz7 just told you how they work as he works for tmobile. he said data doesnt really increase

Back
Top Bottom