Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do they have prices for the galaxy s6 edge already? its tempting. :nerd:

Expect it to be $50 more than the S6 like the Note Edge. If T-Mobile carries the 128GB Platinum Gold Edge model that's the one I'm gonna get. Joint is probably gonna be the most expensive carrier phone ever :stoneface: don't eem care cause it actually looks like it

The only thing I wasn't a fan of with Samsung was Touchwiz, and they've made more and more improvements there.

The phone looks beautiful. While I was never "OMG DEALBREAKER NO REMOVABLE BATTERY AHHHHH", I realized it wasn't the end of the world so long as the battery lasts for what you need. If the Moto X had a bigger battery, it would be perfect in my eyes, but it's a minor issue that I can live with. Removable batteries are preferred, but there's not a lack of options for charging nowadays between quick chargers, battery packs, car chargers, etc. It's not the end of the world.

I'm a fan of the S6, I'm excited for the reviews and extended hands on impressions, but well done so far.

With the M9, while I liked the one mock-up/render a lot more than the actual design, I'm not as upset at the actual release. The One is a great looking phone, I'm not too mad they didn't really change it... so long as you improve what was weak, but so far people seem skeptical on the camera so that's disappointing. If you kept the design the same, but improved the camera and made it more comfortable to use, then that would have been fine with me

Personally, I'm okay with a minor refresh of a phone.. design stays the same and the internals are improved. I don't need a radical departure and change every single time and every year. If the Moto X 2015 comes out with a better battery and camera but the design is roughly the same, I'm cool with that.

Last edited:
Gotta love a Big J 33 post 
nthat.gif

I'm so lost in all of this. Everytime I think I understand what you guys want out of phones the whole thing changes once X release drops. 

Still not paying $600+ for a cell phone you can count me out of that one. Bring on the OnePlus Ones/Zenphones/That Phone that Superb and Nawzlew were talking about earlier.

What is a good alternative to local cast? It used to work great with showbox. Now it seems like it doesn't work with it. Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Once your current phone is paid off you are free to upgrade to a new phone on T-Mobile, right?

You don't even have to wait. Upgrade as you please. If you upgrade and keep the old phone you'll just continue to pay for it on your monthly bill. If you upgrade and trade it in they put whatever their value is for the phone on your payments or towards your upgrade (I believe, don't quote me 100% on that second part)

Speaking of the Zenphone, first (maybe?) "mini" review is out:

Link

lulz @ these sneaky bastards coming with a 1GB model now. That better not be the $200 joint.

Last edited:
What is a good alternative to local cast? It used to work great with showbox. Now it seems like it doesn't work with it. Sorry if this has been discussed already.
it's not local cast... Its shoebox

The updated it to where you can only use mxplayer...

The problem is that MX player doesn't stream to Chromecast

Search for 3.84 show box and install that one

[h2]Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon Sense ID Fingerprint Scanning[/h2]by Joshua Ho  on March 2, 2015 3:30 AM EST
4 Comments+ Add A
Comment

DSC_3455_678x452.jpg

In addition to a new SoC, Qualcomm is announcing a new fingerprint sensing technology for Snapdragon-based devices.

While most fingerprint sensors currently use high-resolution capacitive sensors, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Sense ID uses ultrasonic sound waves in order to map the surface of the finger. This allows for greater resolution to recognize features such as pores and fingerprint ridges to improve security, along with reduced sensitivity to moisture and other contaminants. In addition, this technology can work through glass and sapphire cover lenses, along with metal and plastic casings.

Snapdragon Sense ID will launch first on Snapdragon 810 and 425 devices, but will be compatible with all 400, 600, and 800 series Snapdragon SoCs, and will support the FIDO authentication standard.

[COLOR=#red]People that know the real history of technology realize the fact that EVERYBODY steals in technology. Industry doesn't care about your feelings, they care about making money. If they have to borrow a concept to make money, then it will happen...if they have to go back on the their word in order to make money, it too will happen. No company is immune to this concept...Deal with it :rofl:[/COLOR]

Judging from 2013 you wouldn't expect to hear anything about an M9 plus until june anyway with a release in like july-august.
And as it is right now htc might have a hard enough time selling the M9. So trying to sell a bigger version, especially if they half *** it like the One Maxx and don't put any useful software, is probably not the best thing for them. Hell that might be the reason they didn't bother with one last year. Can't wait for the M9 mini which should just be a re-branded M7 if they half *** it like last years mini.
htc get it together :smh:

I'm a believer..used to bash them all the time :lol: get 5 bars and good speeds in the city in good :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom