• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you have to convert them to blackberry's file type "BAR"

at least thats how it was about 4 years ago when I had the Playbook

It ain't worth the hassle. After I read your post on pulled my playbook out the dungeon and dusted it off, read online on crackberry. Too much trouble. Might as well get a android tablet. But that playbook is solid and feels good

If you just want a few apps, use Internet, type papers listen to music that's a good choice for the price

@Bennyhinn @Antidope

What exactly would the Franco app do? I use his Kernel but never used the app, don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to under/over volting
laugh.gif
The beta version has profiles for power saving and what not. Just got it myself yesterday havent really used it yet

for anyone with a nexus 6, try DPI at 380. :wow: tablet mode activated. phone works in any orientation too, even upside down.

I've got a spigen slim armor on my note. not too bulky, but still protective. I usually rock my joints raw, but phone was too elegant and vulnerable without a case.

This thread really makes me want to get rid of my N5 man. Its the N5 slander thread

lol n5 is a solid phone. just that lollipop could run better on it imo. only other phones i'd consider would be i6+ and m8 but with pure lollipop. s5 i guess to, that screen is amazing. but id drop pure 5.0 on it too. touchwiz is trash.

Last edited:
Does the face unlock on lollipop work as advertised? That's pretty legit if it works consistently.

Yes, I loved it on my OPO. It all depends how good your front facing camera is too.. seemed like my N5 was far more inconsistent with it cause areas like my kitchen seemed dark.. but my OPO it would look fine.

You gotta scan all kinds of differently lighting.. but once you do it works flawlessly and very fast. I'm sure it works even better on the N6

Last edited:
If I had one I would..

#teamnaked

Fuuuuuuuuuuuark

Dropped my OPO getting out of my car :frown:

RIP OPO you served me well and was easily my favorite phone this year.. your battery life will be missed. Back to the N5 temporarly.. love the phone, hate the battery |I  

Gonna flash this rom and pray I get at least 4 hours OST.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...om-xtraslim-1-0-stock-odex-optimized-t2924150

Damn my brother :smh: condolences

Does the face unlock on lollipop work as advertised? That's pretty legit if it works consistently.
https://productforums.google.com/d/msg/nexus/nxmDWFL7y1k/5eXBnK4xin0J

Basically it works pretty well except in low light. This appears to be a bug in the software that google will soon fix.

for anyone with a nexus 6, try DPI at 380. :wow: tablet mode activated. phone works in any orientation too, even upside down.
Screenshots please :lol:
Yup.

You can swipe across the address bar in chrome to change between tabs.

There are a couple small bugs with the orientation but otherwise it runs pretty smooth. Everything is fully readable and functional without needing to zoom in.

Along with calendar, other apps give the tablet feel (i.e. in gmail, when you click to read an email, it shows it on the right half of the screen while keeping your list of emails showing on the left). It's only a couple small steps away from multi-window mode.

If I had one I would..

#teamnaked
Fuuuuuuuuuuuark

Dropped my OPO getting out of my car 
frown.gif

RIP OPO you served me well and was easily my favorite phone this year.. your battery life will be missed. Back to the N5 temporarly.. love the phone, hate the battery 
tired.gif

Gonna flash this rom and pray I get at least 4 hours OST.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...om-xtraslim-1-0-stock-odex-optimized-t2924150
Just flashed this one yesterday, hoping for the best. 

lol n5 is a solid phone. just that lollipop could run better on it imo. only other phones i'd consider would be i6+ and m8 but with pure lollipop. s5 i guess to, that screen is amazing. but id drop pure 5.0 on it too. touchwiz is trash.
Yeah nothing is completely terrible about N5. If you want that pure android experience without the concern of size, it's the phone to get. It's just that the update slays the battery life of an already lackluster battery cell. 

Back
Top Bottom