• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lack of widgets on the iPhone makes for a more uniform home screen where everything you need is there.  

iCloud is super seamless and backing up is always a breeze.  Those things are what made me go back to iPhone, but now I'm switching again. :lol:

I don't know.. it's just everything is very basic.. when you unlock everyone's phone you're going to see the exact same thing :lol: just a row of icons. I mean simple as in folks who don't really care for customizing their phone or adding widgets and things of that nature. All phones do the basic stuff like text, talk, and web browsing.. but I swear to god my mom and dad could not for the life of them figure out how to use the Nexus 5s I gave them :lol: with the iPhone it didn't take much learning. I can't explain it really.. it's just very simple and some people prefer that.

A lot of them love iTunes as well.. I personally hate it. I prefer the drag and drop whatever you want.

Last edited:
Lack of widgets on the iPhone makes for a more uniform home screen where everything you need is there.  

iCloud is super seamless and backing up is always a breeze.  Those things are what made me go back to iPhone, but now I'm switching again. :lol:

What are you switching to?

Wanna shout out @Verbal Kint  for hitting me with an OPO invite. 
nthat.gif

But my dumbass didn't know you have 24 hours to claim it before it expires, so it expired. 
mean.gif

^^Is it though?

I left my iPhone last december for an s4. Then got a nexus 5 in February. Now the g3 since September. That's how much i like android

Always a bigger and better phone coming out. I got my eye on that note 4 now. Once you get a taste of it its like wow cant beleieve i used an iphone. Its not even funny how far they are behind

Not knocking them tho. They cool phones but i cant rock with them no more

My friend just got 3 invites that he has to share and asked me if I knew anyone that needed one. He has an account, but barely posts on here, but I told him to make a post because a few of you were looking. I will try and get him to come through for a couple of you guys.

@kwmaha where you at though?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I left my iPhone last december for an s4. Then got a nexus 5 in February. Now the g3 since September. That's how much i like android

Always a bigger and better phone coming out. I got my eye on that note 4 now. Once you get a taste of it its like wow cant beleieve i used an iphone. Its not even funny how far they are behind

Not knocking them tho. They cool phones but i cant rock with them no more

I duuno man I just don't know

I have had the Nexus 5, G3, Note 3, S5, M8 and I still dunno

Probably just gonna keep the 6+ :lol:

That Note 4 though

ITunes is really the main reason I won't go back. However the new iPhone is pretty has hell to me.

Note 4 is really pretty too. Tough choice but for me its android all the way with phones.

Last edited by a moderator:
ITunes is really the main reason I won't go back. However the new iPhone is pretty has hell to me.

Note 4 is really pretty too. Tough choice but for me its android all the way with phones.
itunes is the reason why i'll keep my i5 but still use my N5 as my actual cell phone. I got that iphone just so I can sync my music on my phone with itunes, it's just so simple

Anybody got experience with the blackberry z30?

Saw one irl today. Was like crossing paths with a liger.

I legitimately forgot RIM was still in business since i been out the wireless game a lil while.

don't buy a blackberry unless you have no problem not having a lot of social media apps. blackberry is a fish out of water surrounded by starving cats, that company doesn't have the strength it used to. Soon to perish

It's sad tho, because the BB Playbook was a bomb tablet and when they were allowing the sideloading of android apps it was screaming on my radar. too bad when i finally got one it was like 1 month after they stopped the direct sideloading and starting having to convert the apks to whatever BB files are called

BB makes solid devices but that lack of apps really kills the possiblity for me, similar to Windows phones

jolla-tablet-2014-11-19-01.jpg

Jolla is making some major promises with their intended tablet if they can reach some monitary goals:

microSDHC support for cards up to 128GB in capacity

to introduce split screen capability

and cellular connectivity

Tablet Specs

20141122072958-spec-sheet.png

If i remember correctly the price is expected to be like 200 or so. I'm intrigued

If anyone is interested in a cyber monday code for the moto x I should have one assuming my gf doesn't want a new phone. (she loves her m7)

few things...

ive had a couple crashes on my n5. i guess this os is buggier than i thought. shouldn't be any reason why they can't get a smooth buttery os to run on n5. google is better than that :smh: 5.0 is not smooth.

finally messed around with n6. goddamn that phone is huge. it feels slightly bigger than 6+ but thats prolly because of the added thickness. and the larger screen size. having said that, i don't think the phone is anything special. i walked away thinking google should've stuck with LG off that g3, a phone i think is fire.

htc m8 would've been a nice option, that phone has amazing build quality and that cover :pimp:

5.0 on n6 isn't all that imo..idk i used the 6+ after playing the n6 and felt i was having a better, more responsive experience. both phones are comfortable to type in with my big hands but i think the 6+ is a better buy imo.

ill stick with my n5 tho, hopefully google will iron out the issues down the road.

Back
Top Bottom