• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This battery life is hurting me on my lg g3. Battery is the only fault. A big one tho

Don't listen to him.

Call up T-mo, the sim card if not used to long ago should be able to be reused, have to fill out a form to submit that may take 24 hours, normally less than 8.

Or call up care and have them send you a few for free to keep on deck for times like this.

Yea i usually just call Tmo and give them the Sim info, but they closed now and I wanted to order a new one off amazon before the time range was up for my prime shipping so it can be here by Friday.
O well, will just see or cut the micro like dude above said.

This battery life is hurting me on my lg g3. Battery is the only fault. A big one tho
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's turrrrible.. especially since the G2 battery was on god levels.

Gonna have to say that the n4 is king of the jungle. First full charge to deplete. 
I get that but about 7-8hr screen time on my Oneplus.
Yeah, the OPO is king right now as far as battery goes.. outside of Huawei Ascend Mate 2.

It doesn't have that "rapid charging" but it still charges dumb fast with it's wall charger

Web browsing

LTE web browsing

I hope they had a faulty N6 cause that's downright embarrassing. These test don't say everything.. but having the OPO I can say the battery life is the best of any phone I've ever owned.

Last edited:
yo as a fact them nexus 6 charge speeds are ridic fast :lol: **** is amazin :smokin

idk about the web browsin charts yet tho just been usin IG and snapchat here and there so far

Last edited:
Why would anyone buy a Nexus 6 when the one plus one is a better and cheaper phone ?

Last edited:
Why would anyone buy a Nexus 6 when the one plus one is a better and cheaper phone ?

"better" is subjective. I've had both and I am currently using the 6.

Pros for the 6....

It gets updates before any other phone.

The customer service with the 6 is way better. OnePlus has terrible customer satisfaction numbers. They don't consider the yellow banding on the screen to be a defect, thus won't return it. If you drop and crack your 6, they send you a new one out instantly.

Pure, Vanilla Android.

The dev community is stronger (one phone for all carriers).

It has both the turbo charger and wireless charging

Snapdragon 805 vs. 801

Availability

For the price it's hard to beat.. Only problem is availability. I've heard their customer support is cheeks like Lobo said.. Thankfully I didn't have the yellow banding issue, I think those were more of the first batch to go out. I'd hope they have that solved by now.

Turbo charging is Meh as you can see from the charging stats above. The battery is lopsided in comparison tho. But like I said I hope they had a faulty device cause the LTE browsing didn't even make the cut and the WiFi Web browsing was worse than the n5 :x unacceptable.. All the other stuff is irrelevant if that thing can't last a full day

MKBHD was getting 3.5 hours of screen on time with his Nexus 6, Unacceptable in 2014. Using the G2 on CM 12 today as my daily driver. Will report back with battery stats and usage info later tonight

'twas a hyperbole.

But thinking about it, if midgets were on their phones, since their arms are much shorter than average, their screens would be closer to their faces. Smaller pics thus would be more easily seen by midgets than their normal-sized counterparts.
wee-bey.gif

For the price it's hard to beat.. Only problem is availability. I've heard their customer support is cheeks like Lobo said.. Thankfully I didn't have the yellow banding issue, I think those were more of the first batch to go out. I'd hope they have that solved by now.

Turbo charging is Meh as you can see from the charging stats above. The battery is lopsided in comparison tho. But like I said I hope they had a faulty device cause the LTE browsing didn't even make the cut and the WiFi Web browsing was worse than the n5 :x unacceptable.. All the other stuff is irrelevant if that thing can't last a full day

I'd be interested in knowing which build they did the testing on. A lot of the reviews are based on pre-release builds. I'm not having any battery issues at all.

Yeah, could have been that mystery miscellaneous usage bug or whatever from before.

If you don't mind posting yours at the end of the day it would be helpful :nerd:

Last edited:
Gonna take a little while before the get battery life on point with QHD.

Even though Samsung is doing alright.

The other night on XDA someone asked another user if he thought his Nexus 6 screen seemed yellow or warm. Dude said no and attached screenshots. :lol:

It's with youtube version 5.17.6. Under settings you should see "Background & Offline."

The other night on XDA someone asked another user if he thought his Nexus 6 screen seemed yellow or warm. Dude said no and attached screenshots. :lol:
:rofl:

guess not everyone on xda is an expert.

hey anyone with a new nexus - could you post a photo of it like next to something else? like a fruit or something  just to compare

Think I'm phone cursed...

I literally dropped and cracked the screen on my oneplus sunday night... So I copped a nexus 5 off craigslist

Tonight, I was getting out my car, I put my phone in my hoody pocket so I could carry my food in the house.. I stand up and bam, falls face down. I said to myself " I bet the screen is crack."

Picked it up yelp, cracked.

FML

:smh:
I'm on the same boat as you. The one day I didn't have a case on my note 2,I dropped it and the screen shattered. As the day went on, it turned more and more black then I couldn't see anything. I then found an invite from a NT for the OPO and after a month of having it, I lost it at an arcade :/ That phone is awesome

Also I didn't see anyone post it but they are giving 3 months of free music if you sign up(link takes you to the play store):

Bruh aint no reason not to , the G2 feeling like this with its first build ? Sheiit. I already know the battery life is gonna wavy on this since the screen is "only" 5.2 inches at 1080p with basically the same size battery as the 6 inch 1440p Nexus 6.

Compared my G2 to da N6 in the T-Mobile store. **** was IDENTICAL. Same snappiness except for the camera. **** was instant when snapping.

OD big like my old GFlex. ALREADY PREORDERED bruh :pimp:

Got that 5.0 update last night :pimp:

Also took off my case and threw on a carbon fiber skin instead with the tempered glass screen protector. Love how this phone feels without a case (N5)

Back
Top Bottom