• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
n6 att version has the logo on the back and during boot. such ********. I'm thinking cm12 on my s3 is a better option. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Gonna have to say that the n4 is king of the jungle. First full charge to deplete.

n6 att version has the logo on the back and during boot. such ********. I'm thinking cm12 on my s3 is a better option. :rolleyes

The boot thing can be done away with really easily, that's the beauty of the Nexus line. Just flash the image from Google.
someone on XDA said the boot animation is separate from the ROM image (which I guess would just require flashing a second image).

either way, you're right. it can be fixed easily. it's just irritating that att would pull this.

Last edited:
whew got my nexus 6 today whew phone is fire and sent from the gods thx u google

im sad they changed the little lock screen effect tho it doesnt look like a old TV shutting down any more :frown:

i need a case badly tho i want a bumper and one with the little slots in the back

Last edited:
Got another phone on the way that uses Nano sim..

And I still have my old nano sim from my M8, is there a way online I can check to see if it is still active before I buy another one.

thx

Got another phone on the way that uses Nano sim..

And I still have my old nano sim from my M8, is there a way online I can check to see if it is still active before I buy another one.

thx
You can only use the sim once and it only one sim card can be active per phone number at a time

Just once? You sure? I've been using the same micro sim between my Nexus 5 and Oneplus...

Don't listen to him.

Call up T-mo, the sim card if not used to long ago should be able to be reused, have to fill out a form to submit that may take 24 hours, normally less than 8.

Or call up care and have them send you a few for free to keep on deck for times like this.

Back
Top Bottom