• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5.9"?

Isn't the OPO 5.5"?

**** that... That's too much.

Minus whale cop a note 4.

I'll save that money and put it towards a fly *** Chromebook when black Friday rolls around

I'm not a fan of larger devices, so the Nexus 6 probably won't be my next phone.

I'm still leaning heavily towards the Moto X... but the Droid Turbo is intriguing.

The Droid Turbo's chassis shows some similarities with last year's Droid MAXX, and red and black versions will be available, apparently with 32GB of internal storage. The Turbo's body is said to be furnished in scratch-resistant "metallized glass fiber" with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display, and basic splash-repellent properties. The phone can withstand "everyday spills and 20 minutes in a downpour," the marketing docs state. The back panel is reinforced with Kevlar, "offering a smooth finish."

On the inside, the Droid Turbo boasts some beastly specs — a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM and a 5.2-inch Quad HD (2560x1440) resolution display (that's an insane 565 pixels per inch). Around the back there's a 21-megapixel camera with 4K video recording capabilities and Dual LED flash. That's in addition to Motorola camera features like Quick Capture and video highlights that we've seen on the Moto X.

That's all powered by a 3,900mAh battery, which is claimed will keep the Turbo humming for 48 hours of use. As it's done with the Moto X, Motorola continues to push charging time as a differentiator, and the Droid Turbo will get 8 hours of use from a charge of just 15 minutes from the bundled Motorola Turbo Charger, it's claimed. What's more, a wireless charging back is included for hassle-free charging.

http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-turbo-marketing-leak-reveals-hardware-more-detail

I'm on Verizon and I'm tempted to switch, but we'll see. The specs look amazing, but the design is whatever and depends on what Verizon adds to it.

Lobo with the quick giveaway :pimp: :pimp:

Bigballa don't go selling that joint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom