• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love me some nexus news..but if i get a good impression play with that n4 Friday it will be the last phone I buy in 2014

So who here is DEFINITELY getting the Nexus 6 (assuming the 5.9" rumor is true)? Who here is on the fence? What phone will you be coming from?

I have the Nexus 4 and I'm on the fence. Honestly, outside of the camera, the 4 has been great. Battery life is pretty good (3.5 hours OST, screen is pretty good, size feels good with my hands, could use some more HD space but 16GB is sufficient, super snappy with little lag with the rom I'm using (Velocity, highly recommend it), and we'll likely get support from Google for Android L.

If the Nexus 6 has a camera like the Moto X, then I really don't see the need to upgrade. 64-bit is also around the corner, so I'd like to get something a little more future-proof.

So who here is DEFINITELY getting the Nexus 6 (assuming the 5.9" rumor is true)? Who here is on the fence? What phone will you be coming from?

I have the Nexus 4 and I'm on the fence. Honestly, outside of the camera, the 4 has been great. Battery life is pretty good (3.5 hours OST, screen is pretty good, size feels good with my hands, could use some more HD space but 16GB is sufficient, super snappy with little lag with the rom I'm using (Velocity, highly recommend it), and we'll likely get support from Google for Android L.

If the Nexus 6 has a camera like the Moto X, then I really don't see the need to upgrade. 64-bit is also around the corner, so I'd like to get something a little more future-proof.
I have the N5 and will be getting the N6 day one

I will pick up the Nexus. I am currently using the new Moto X (I love it!). I get every Nexus. I still hold out hope for an updated Nexus 5... which I would bet money on will be announced.

snatching N6 as soon as possible. Considering getting the tablet day 1 also but I gotta get some more info

What if I'm on T-Mobile and paying for my phone month by month. Will they have an issue with me selling it and then buying a new phone out of pocket?

Back
Top Bottom