• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That iphone thread has more posts in 30 minutes than this thread gets in a month. I really just saw 100 new posts in 16 minutes 
laugh.gif

To be fair it's the announcement of a new phone of course it's gonna spike. I'm up in dat ***** too :pimp:

Last edited:
Ain't gonna lie I'm copping da 6+ cause I like to buy phones.. but funny to see cats going wild over nfc pay with your phone stuff :lol:

is there anything impressive about the 6 at all? besides the huge 128gb (but most other phones let you add an external SD card anyway)

i mean really. it's even less impressive that i had thought it would be and i had low hopes.

Here's my problem with some iOS users...they claim things like "Apple does it better" or "Android did it first, but Apple perfected it" and some ish like that. They claim things the Android OS did first that Apple now has as "innovative", but don't know that it's been available or were even clowning on it before. They literally are amazed at everything Apple does and are too sheepish to consider alternatives. I mean these dudes are going nuts over landscape mode fam. :rolleyes

Ain't gonna lie I'm copping da 6+ cause I like to buy phones.. but funny to see cats going wild over nfc pay with your phone stuff :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Gonna sell my Galaxy S5...take that money and pay my ETF, then cop DA 6 Plus wit da NFC so I can straight style on em and tap my phone to pay for drinks at Chili's.[/COLOR]

Here's my problem with some iOS users...they claim things like "Apple does it better" or "Android did it first, but Apple perfected it" and some ish like that. They claim things the Android OS did first that Apple now has as "innovative", but don't know that it's been available or were even clowning on it before. They literally are amazed at everything Apple does and are too sheepish to consider alternatives. I mean these dudes are going nuts over landscape mode fam.
eyes.gif
"Galaxy Note is ******* stupid. Why would i want to carry a tablet in my Pock... OMG APPLE IPHONE 6+ LOOK AT THAT AWESOME HUGE SCREEN BEST PHONE EVARRRRRRR!"

"Galaxy Note is ******* stupid. Why would i want to carry a tablet in my Pock... OMG APPLE IPHONE 6+ LOOK AT THAT AWESOME HUGE SCREEN BEST PHONE EVARRRRRRR!"

Exactly. Had the first Note and people clowned it back then, now I bet they're gonna cop the 6+. :rolleyes

Ain't nothing wrong with the phones themselves...just that some portions of their fanbase are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

iPhone 6 was definitely on my radar....but for some reason I expected Apple to come harder than that 
mean.gif
.  Welp, sticking with the GOAT.  M8 >

Back
Top Bottom