• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol: well damn

I use Textra/Hangouts to talk to people I just met (coworkers, classmates, etc), but since the majority of my friends use WhatsApp we use that full time now. Group chats work great and sending media is easy and reliable

laugh.gif
well damn

I use Textra/Hangouts to talk to people I just met (coworkers, classmates, etc), but since the majority of my friends use WhatsApp we use that full time now. Group chats work great and sending media is easy and reliable
Yeah I use GroupMe with the homies, but it doesnt have video uploading for Android yet, its been like 7 months since iPhone got it too. I would suggest Whatsapp but I know that no ones going to want to migrate just to get that one feature. Plus GroupMe has gifs and I love my gifs

Me and my buddies for group use kakao.. It has gifs but you gotta click them to play it doesn't play on it's own :smh: it's cool tho

same old ****. They just bumped up the screen sizes to try to mirror what Samsung has done with the S and Note lines
U right. But it's apple so its fine. They innovated yet again

My ***

Not my cup of tea
Hey at least they innovated with their retina display!

Oh wait:

Note 4 = Quad HD 2560 x 1440 display.    iPhone 6+ 1920x1080.   Ouch

Location is off, Google now is off, about 20 texts, no calls, no videos, screen has been on 20% all day.

My G2 would've been at 70+% right now. Smh

Back
Top Bottom