• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The textra app is dope but I can never get MMS to work no matter what settings I use for it. (Nexus 5 for AT&T) Any ideas?

I used to think lockscreen notifications were the one thing Android was missing natively but now I'm like whatever.

The textra app is dope but I can never get MMS to work no matter what settings I use for it. (Nexus 5 for AT&T) Any ideas?
Weird. That's the only app that works flawlessly for me on MMS/Group chats. And I have an N5 but with TMo

I only have "Use MMS for Group Chats" and "active Mobile Data" checked on the MMS settings...

The textra app is dope but I can never get MMS to work no matter what settings I use for it. (Nexus 5 for AT
Weird. That's the only app that works flawlessly for me on MMS/Group chats. And I have an N5 but with TMo

I only have "Use MMS for Group Chats" and "active Mobile Data" checked on the MMS settings...
and .gifs too.

My lil brother has an iPhone, sent me a .gif and it played flawlessly in the our convo log without me having to touch it to make it full screen.

I've rocked with handcent sms for 4 years and I don't see anything topping that imo, but I'll check textra out.

Also, I signed up for last pass but it seems too confusing for me. Like, is it a totally separate browser?

Big F U to whoever recommended the G3 :lol:

First phone overheated

Second phone.. volume is barely audible using the headphone jack 

Also couldn't get VooDoo sound on here |I

Going to call T-mobile soon & hope they let me trade this in for the note 4. 
Sucks to hear that. I love my g3 and haven't had any problems with mine yet.

On the topic of sms apps, I rock with hello sms.

So I was using textra..

Was trying to delete a select few texts, somehow it deleted all my texts.

Any way to retrieve these?!?

Love textra.. but it's so hit or miss.

Like MMS will work on one phone, but not the next one it's bs 
laugh.gif

Also Hangouts groups my group text best and it allows me to send pictures without having to dumb it down cause it's too big.. every messaging app makes me resize my pics and they turn out like crap.. except when I use Hangouts.. not sure about textra cause my MMS never works. 

Last edited:
I've rocked with handcent sms for 4 years and I don't see anything topping that imo, but I'll check textra out.

Also, I signed up for last pass but it seems too confusing for me. Like, is it a totally separate browser?

Nah it saves your passwords and had the browser built into it so you can easily put in your user name and password on those sites

Last edited:

Like MMS will work on one phone, but not the next one it's bs :lol:

Also Hangouts groups my group text best and it allows me to send pictures without having to dumb it down cause it's too big.. every messaging app makes me resize my pics and they turn out like crap.. except when I use Hangouts.. not sure about textra cause my MMS never works. 

I'm with you on that. Evolve makes me resize, textra won't work for me and QKSMS works when it wants too. I'll stick with hangouts. It ain't the prettiest but it works for me.

Like MMS will work on one phone, but not the next one it's bs 
laugh.gif

I'm with you on that. Evolve makes me resize, textra won't work for me and QKSMS works when it wants too. I'll stick with hangouts. It ain't the prettiest but it works for me.
Now if only I could get the xposed tweak thing to work with it 
mean.gif
 supposed to add quick reply and some other stuff.. don't work 

GLOWING review for the Moto X by the Verge:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/8/6121143/motorola-moto-x-2014-new-review

As someone in the market, hmmmm.......the camera is the question mark though, and all of my phones have had crap cameras. I just want a camera that works decently :frown:

New Nexus 5 (2014 version) with qHD rumor.  Holy ****.  An upgraded Nexus 5 would instantly be purchased.

Also, a bit of insight possibly into the name of the new version of Android.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexus-5-2014-benchmarks-leak-reveal-Android-5.0-Lion-surprise_id60420

Im all in if they bump the battery to at least 3000 mah battery (don't know what N5 had)

And make it in that sexy red they got.

The heck is Nestle Lion? :lol:

Would they keep the Nexus 5 moniker if it's made by a different manufacturer? Would seem confusing, but makes sense since the number usually indicates the screen size.

Heading to Verizon tomorrow, I'll probably scope that g3. Does anyone know if they will have any moto x or n4 displays up? I doubt it, but it would be nice to know.

Heading to Verizon tomorrow, I'll probably scope that g3. Does anyone know if they will have any moto x or n4 displays up? I doubt it, but it would be nice to know.

N4 prob preorder only they dont get displays until they get the actual phones in stock for sale

Back
Top Bottom