• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Milk Music >>>>> I only pay $3.99 for unlimited skips, no ads, and offline support. Only for Samsung. Best music interface hands down.[/COLOR]

songza all day

Its 2014 tho.  People shouldnt still have to do all that mane.  You shouldn't have to wipe, root, debloat, etc to have a lag free device.

a phone is just like a computer. it needs cleaning and maintenance. they are several apps that clean up the junk and tune the phone up for optimal performance and it Will be running like new

[h1]Alleged image of Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact leaks[/h1]
24 August, 2014 | Comments (16)  | Post your comment

Tags: SonyAndroidRumors

Less than a week after it showed up in a Sony document, the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact made another unscheduled appearance. This time around, the compact slate emerged in an alleged live photo.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The leaked image reveals a white slate with typical Sony styling, joined by a yet to be revealed Sony smartwatch. The photo is captured by a swimming pool, so it is all but certain that the duo of gadgets will have water resistance.

Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact is expected to debut at the company’s IFA press event  on September 3 alongside the Xperia Z3  and Xperia Z3 Compact  smartphone duo. We will be there live, so be sure to tune in for the full scoop.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

Source

[h1]Motorola Moto X+1 to feature optical zoom, 3D screen[/h1]
24 August, 2014 | Comments (20)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroidRumors

The Motorola Moto X+1 is among the most hotly anticipated smartphones that will come out this September. We’ve already got a glimpse of its internals thanks to a leaked benchmark scorecard, but now we get some more bits of the puzzle.

A tipster that has good track record with Motorola has detailed some of the exclusive Moto X+1 features that should help the smartphone tackle the big guys. Most interestingly, he says the smartphone will come with optical zoom, which while not technically a first will be unique in the market right now.

The other interestingly sounding bit is a 3D display. You probably remember that 3D screens came to life a few years ago with both LG and HTC releasing stereoscopic flagships and other expressing their interest in them. It turned out that the idea isn’t too well received by the consumers and the trend died. That’s why we believe that the 3D display is actually a curved screen ala Nokia N9.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Given how important ergonomics are for the company, it certainly makes more sense than implementing a parallax barrier 3D screen.

The final noteworthy feature is touchless control – almost certainly an advanced version of the always on voice commands that the Moto X introduced.

So how excited do you feel about the Motorola Moto X+1? Do you think that the company will deliver a better flagship now under Lenovo ownership than it did when Google was in charge.

Source  | Via

Anyone have experience replacing a tablet screen?

A heavy bin fell on my Nexus 7 2 tablet and cracked the screen. It won't even recognize touch.

Dont have an Xbox so can't do that . I'm gonna buy a chromecast anyways so it's whatever.

Last edited:
put it into fastboot mode and adb flash with commands on your computer
you can dl the factory image on google factory image page

It's pretty straight forward.. just youtube it you'll figure it out in like 5 minutes.

I got it worked out but for some reason the bootloader isn't working...

I read on XDA a few others having the problem with 4.23 bootloader... Now to play the waiting game

I'm about to say screw it and get that Nvidia... That stylus pen & front speakers is :pimp: :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Milk Music >>>>> I only pay $3.99 for unlimited skips, no ads, and offline support. Only for Samsung. Best music interface hands down.[/COLOR]

songza all day

Its 2014 tho.  People shouldnt still have to do all that mane.  You shouldn't have to wipe, root, debloat, etc to have a lag free device.

a phone is just like a computer. it needs cleaning and maintenance. they are several apps that clean up the junk and tune the phone up for optimal performance and it Will be running like new

Can you name a few of these?

I'm currently using an HTC One (M7) and I'm thinking about getting a new phone. Undecided between the S5, G3, and M8.
I've had a Samsung and an HTC but I've never had an LG before so I'm not sure what to expect...

When you guys are using your chromecast to stream showbox do you have to download the movie first or can you just click watch now and stream it that way.

Stream, just uncheck the box that says use internal player. When you press watch it'll give you the option to use a different media player. I used avia at first but started messing around looking for other options. Found this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stefanpledl.localcast&hl=en it has material design and is free :smokin. Try it out
Will be trying. Have issues with Avia from time to time..

Does this have the ability to full screen the videos?

Nevermind it was just the video I was watching.

Last edited:
@Toru Okada @Carver

Thanks homies, I got it working :pimp: :pimp:

Had to take the bootloader file from another factory image for it to work

ADB comes in handy... Need to play with it a little more to get comfortable

Anyone know where I can get a new charger & wire... Misplaced mine and I know charging it with a regular phone charger isn't good for it

Last edited:
Anyone have the g3?

Might trade my nexus 5 in for it but want to get a little insight

I'm on t mobile btw so i know the g3 had an unlocked bootloader. I would flash an aosp rom on it

Last edited:
You gotta utilize those "Saver" profiles. I got one when I get into work where it cuts off my GPS (which otherwise is always on),wifi, bluetooth, auto-sync, and haptic feedback and leaves only data and vibrate on. Also puts my normal never off screen time out to 30 secs and 20% brightness. And that profile gives me about 2-3 more hours additional to my battery which helps me get almost 13 hrs every now and again

I have everything off, screen not maybe @ 20% and still struggle. I do a lot of surfing on the web throughout the day but I have "full bars"

Back
Top Bottom