• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My only problem with the Note 4 is that it might be 5.9+ inches. That's just too big fam... Lesbehonest....

LG G3 all the way.

I heard it would be 5.7 or 8
I can't deal with another 6" phone. My N2 was perfect. Miss that damb phone [emoji]128543[/emoji]

cant wait. Android 5.0? Nexus 9? :nerd:

I can guarantee that Android 5.0 won't be released for a while. They might hint towards that, but ART is so far from being perfected that I'm sure we won't see 5.0 for at least another two years.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new ui design. It looks nice in some areas, but it's 7-ish in others. I like the mature look of Kitkat.

IMG

Last edited:
Do people really leave their TVs on during the day when they aren't home? The backdrop option is cool for the chromecast, but I don't leave my TV on.

Chromecast has screen mirroring coming out (Airplay). This basically makes those apps to stream video to the Chromecast pointless once it drops I would think wouldn't it?

I've been hoping for better unity between Chromebooks and Android. There's work-arounds right now like Pushbullet and AirDroid where you get notifications and can reply to text messages, but it's nice to see that coming from Google themselves.

I love my Chromebook, it does everything I need and for a great price too.

I've been hoping for better unity between Chromebooks and Android. There's work-arounds right now like Pushbullet and AirDroid where you get notifications and can reply to text messages, but it's nice to see that coming from Google themselves.

I love my Chromebook, it does everything I need and for a great price too.
What do you do regarding the lack of storage space?

Chromecast has screen mirroring coming out (Airplay). This basically makes those apps to stream video to the Chromecast pointless once it drops I would think wouldn't it?

Nope and you want to know why?

Those apps run in the background, meaning while streaming video or showbox or music to my TV, I can make calls, search the net, Facebook and text at the same time without video interruption since it's still running in the background

When you mirror you cannot do that because it's going to switch to whatever is on your screen

Back
Top Bottom