• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone actually use folio cases? They seem like they would be annoying and make the phone more cumbersome to use one handed. Like the M8- the back is curved and the folio flap is flat. That doesn't seem convenient at all

Need some help android brethren, located in ny, looking to buy either a tmobile or unlocked s4. Never really dealt witg CL so im trying to look for other options

CL is fine, dude. Just ask to meet up at a T-Mo store and tell the seller you'll buy once you can confirm its not stolen.

Only ever had to walk away from one CL exchange and that's when I was selling. You'll be aight.

Deems a little odd to have them on your phone.. My coworker has it on his note it seems so inconvenient :lol: I have one on my iPad tho

Just started using Xposed Installer and it's cool. App settings -> Immersive Mode and Youtube Ad Away.
smokin.gif
Didnt even know there was a youtube adaway. Wish I had a rep for you. I always wanted to try out immersive mode, gonna do it this weekend.

I love my Chromecast, I watch nothing on my laptop or phone anymore.

Last edited:
My LG G2 screen cracked last friday, I got the new one in mail monday.... AND IT FELL FROM MY HANDS LITERALLY 7 INCHES FROM THE GROUND TODAY WHILE GETTING A IG SHOE SELFIE TODAY AND THE SCREEN CRACKS

>:

FML!

My 3rd G2 to crack on me, flimsy *** screen :smh:

Last edited:
Found some chic selling a 32gb Nexus 5 on craigslist for 300, about to go holla at her.
smh
Cutting into my shoe money man :\

ATT reaching for straws.

Phone call quality is not pressing. Lol

Oh... And that one plus will be copped

The difference between the service I had with my nexus 5 and now with my m8 is incredible. I think its due to this sprint spark upgrade they have with there service now

[h1]HTC One (M7) gets Sense 6.0 update in the US[/h1]
17 May, 2014 | Comments (18)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

HTC America's President - Jason Machenzie had earlier revealed  that the HTC One (M7)  would get the Sense 6 UI treatment this month and now, the update is rolling out in the United States.

The new firmware is currently available for all unlocked and developer handsets, while the carrier-branded One M7 models have to wait a bit longer. However, the good news is that the update for the AT&T, Sprint and Verizon variants are in the final certification stage.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The Sense 6.0 update is about 668MB and brings new interface for the Gallery and Camera apps, camera enhancements, Blinkfeed improvements, better theme /font support and Extreme Power Saving mode.

The update is already rolling out across the US and all consumers of the unlocked HTC One (M7) model will get a prompt to download it. In case you missed it, you can check for the update manually by visiting Settings > About > Software.

Source  | Via

The difference between the service I had with my nexus 5 and now with my m8 is incredible. I think its due to this sprint spark upgrade they have with there service now

More info on this spark upgrade? :nerd: The sprint service here is horriblay.

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Alleged photos of Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime show metallic frame and curvier body[/h1]

SMARTPHONES
By Derek Kessler  | May 17 2014 | 2:51 pm  | 10 COMMENTS

gs5p_back_leak.jpg

What you see above is claimed to be the first real  photo of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime. This high-powered variant of the Samsung Galaxy S5  is said to contain a 5.2-inch 2560x1440 QHD display(much like the LG G3) and a metal body. While previous reports of the metal body had assumed thatthe whole phone would be metal, what we're seeing here appears more along the lines of an aluminum frame with a plastic back that is a little thicker, though still dimpled, than the standard Galaxy S5.

That thickness likely comes courtesy of a larger battery, considering the amped up processor, RAM, and GPU that would be needed to manage that high density display while still keeping things humming along smoothly. Benchmarking leaks have indicated that the processor will be upgraded  to a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, RAM bumped up to 3GB, and an Adreno 420 GPU thrown in for good measure. That said, the phone is reportedly still undergoing testing, so those specs might change.

gs5p_front_leak.jpg

We don't have much more in the way of info about the Galaxy S5 Prime, though we're sure you have your own thoughts on the matter — especially if you've already shelled out a few hundred bucks for a standard Galaxy S5. Let us know what you think in the comments. And, of course, take all of this with the proverbial granule of sodium chloride.

Source: Phone Arena

If thats it...easy pass.

Kids, I have something different, possibly fun planned for you this week. I won't give away any details yet though.

Do me a favor though. Tell me which phone you are currently using and what network you are on.

Thanks

Kids, I have something different, possibly fun planned for you this week. I won't give away any details yet though.

Do me a favor though. Tell me which phone you are currently using and what network you are on.

Thanks
lg g2 x tmobile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom