• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foreal though, I was prepping a birdman hand rub gif til I got to the last line of the article.

AT&T's high-quality LTE calls arrive on May 23rd, but only on one phone

Right in sync with rumors, AT&T has launched its high-quality LTE voice calling in a handful of places across the US. If you live in the right parts of Illinois, Indiana, Minneapolis and Wisconsin, you'll get pristine-sounding phone conversations starting on May 23rd. There's no public roadmap for other regions, but AT&T is promising news on a "market-to-market" basis. Just don't expect a wide selection of phones at first. The only phone that will support voice over LTE from day one is the fairly ho-hum Galaxy S4 Mini -- if you just bought a Galaxy S5 or some other hot new device, you'll still have to wait patiently for word of an update. Many smartphones are capable of handling the technology, however, so don't be surprised if your next heart-to-heart chat sounds much clearer than usual.

nerd.gif

Guys I haven't flashed a custom rom in a while so just to run through the steps.

1) Nandroid backup
2) Wipe???
3) Flash Rom

Also if I want to go back to the stock ROM do I just ref lash my nandroid backup?

I don't even understand folks still worrying about cell phone bills when there are unlimited everything plans for 50 bucks.

I really want to drop Verizon and grab a red nexus 5, has anyone else made the change and how much are you saving?
Left about 3 weeks ago from VZW to AT&T and have a nexus 5. Haven't gotten that first bill yet, so can't tell speak on that really.

Verizon and AT&T plans are identical right now. Literally identical unless you have been a customer for a while and grandfathered in or on prepaid I don't see how you can save.

That their T-Mobile prepaid though :smokin

Verizon and AT&T plans are identical right now. Literally identical unless you have been a customer for a while and grandfathered in or on prepaid I don't see how you can save.

That their T-Mobile prepaid though :smokin
Sure the new plans are identical but it does nothing for those not grandfathered in and still not due for upgrades and/or still under contract. I would have stayed more than likely if I could have moved all my lines with no penalty or having to give them my phone.

Then you also have to factor in the selection of phones and the lack thereof compared to gsm carriers when on VZW.

People don't want to spend 300-700 on a phone upfront.

Well I'm just trying to weigh if the cost of leaving and purchasing a phone out of pocket is better than my edge plan on Verizon, which I think it is. I would have to go to T-Mobile because I couldn't afford to pay the eta my self

the reason this guy is selling :rofl:

think of this....

"However, I was ignorant of the GSM vs. CDMA differences and will be unable to use the phone with my current Verizon coverage."

This dude smashed a newer phone and got an incompatible phone for a replacement. Idiot.

G3 is looking something serious right now. My eyes will be open on it :nerd:

:wow: at the android TV. I'm also watching it :nerd:

Depending on how this invite thing works out, and if I would be able to put CM11S on the Oppo, I might just buy it instead.

Need some help android brethren, located in ny, looking to buy either a tmobile or unlocked s4. Never really dealt witg CL so im trying to look for other options

Back
Top Bottom