• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
changed the grid size for nova launcher...i also set it to 290 dpi

what icon pack is that? Sry if this was asked already

any Samsung owners have trouble using S Voice when the phone is connected to wi-fi? I've had this problem for the past few days and don't know how to fix it. It works fine when it's connected to mobile data tho. Just wont work on wi-fi

Last edited:
What y'all think... HTC One Max or Note 3, I'm so digging HTC design and built quality ...so far rumor spec for spec, HTC doing it right with the HTC Max imo

What y'all think... HTC One Max or Note 3, I'm so digging HTC design and built quality ...so far rumor spec for spec, HTC doing it right with the HTC Max imo
depends...i personally like the displays on the One better.

i'm currently on the note ii and absolutely hate amoled screens

I would have bought it if it were 200 off contract.. Seems like a solid phone with the great Google experience

where can i get 4.3 rom for galaxy nexus on verizon?
You can if you do a rom. Google hasnt released the CDMA version of 4.3 yet.

Verizon has to inspect and check every OTA which causes major delays. Same with Sprint which is why the Nexus 4 was GSM only and no CDMA.

[h1]Video: Samsung pits Galaxy fans against one another on deserted island in Survivor-style contest[/h1]
By  Brad Reed  on Aug 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM

samsung-galaxy-survivor-2.png

MOBILE

11:00 PM
You can never accuse Samsung’s marketing team of being anything but original  and the Galaxy manufacturer’s latest promotion may be its most audacious yet. This fall Samsungplans to hold a contest where eight competitors will be stranded on a tropical island for two weeks with nothing by a Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom  and their wits to keep them alive. The contestants will be given a crash course in survival training by wilderness expert Les Stroud, so it’s not as though Samsung is being completely reckless by tossing its fans onto a deserted island with nothing but a smartphone. The idea is that the contestants are supposed to compete in several Survivor-style tests while filming their adventures using the S4 Zoom, which will then upload their pictures and videos onto the web. Samsung’s full video follows below.

Tags:SamsungVia: CNET

moto x will be copped (along with nexus 4).

"Under the hood there's the new X8 chip. Geeks have labeled the Moto X a mid-range phone because of the slightly dated Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro dual-core clocked at 1.7GHz, and indeed, that's certainly less horsepower than other top-flight phones have these days. But the chip also contains a quad-core Adreno 320 GPU, and two low-power processors, one for natural language and one for contextual computing. That's a total of 8 cores, all optimized for different tasks. It also has 2GB of RAM under the hood. All of which adds up to a performance that belies the specs."

if the best phones are 200 then im gonna get the closest i can to stock android out the box.

GS4 with the a 5.2 inch screen, power/volume buttons on the back, an LG logo and a really nice guest mode.
meh.

That guest mode is clever. Phone looks pretty cool, I thought it was larger than 5.2 tho, looks like the same size as a note. I really like the thin edges, the screen is basically touching the sides.

This was brought up in the playstation thread, but why do we need 1080p displays on our < 6" phone screens? Someone posted that the Moto X's 720p display was a deal breaker, why?

There is a noticeable difference. 720 isn't bad, but some people just want the highest clarity since they spend so much time on their device.

Back
Top Bottom