Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

5099456330_a556e5a7da.jpg

alien.gif

Please share!
What weather app is this?
Looks like Beautiful Widgets

I got it but it won't download. Or either it is downloaded but I can't find it. And home come launcher pro only has 3 screens? I swear that the description said that it had 7

I got it but it won't download. Or either it is downloaded but I can't find it. And home come launcher pro only has 3 screens? I swear that the description said that it had 7

change the homescreen settings in preferences

change the homescreen settings in preferences

damn im a noob but after about a 1hr im starting to under stand launcher pro and starting to under stand why everybody like it
laugh.gif
thanks guys for the help
pimp.gif

all i need now is that back round to be posted
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn im a noob but after about a 1hr im starting to under stand launcher pro and starting to under stand why everybody like it
laugh.gif
thanks guys for the help
pimp.gif

all i need now is that back round to be posted
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Here's my little contribution to the Android thread.. I came from using an iPhone on T-mobile for 22 months.  Been on Android using a Galaxy S Vibrant.. no regrets since the switch.
Here are my home screens:

Here's my little contribution to the Android thread.. I came from using an iPhone on T-mobile for 22 months.  Been on Android using a Galaxy S Vibrant.. no regrets since the switch.
Here are my home screens:

When using Beautiful Widgets, is there a way to just use the weather app without the clock? I've been looking but can't seem to figure it out. I dont need it on the homescreen and also in the notification bar, know what I mean.

When using Beautiful Widgets, is there a way to just use the weather app without the clock? I've been looking but can't seem to figure it out. I dont need it on the homescreen and also in the notification bar, know what I mean.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Im guessing some of these NFL mobile and NBA league pass apps are not T-Mobile apps?

They dont have to be....
NFL is verizon.....nba is everyone as long as you pay for it.

Any app can be used on any android phone......some just need to be hacked to work properly

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Im guessing some of these NFL mobile and NBA league pass apps are not T-Mobile apps?

They dont have to be....
NFL is verizon.....nba is everyone as long as you pay for it.

Any app can be used on any android phone......some just need to be hacked to work properly

I downloaded Frostwire for my Droid X (Finally made the switch) but frostwire isn't searching any songs.

Any help?

Back
Top Bottom