• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
deviantart for the icon packs > make sure u unzip them from your pc and throw it into a folder and  label it 'icons' > press and hold onto the icon u want to change and hit change icon > go to the icon folder, find what u want and choose it and there you go.

deviantart for the icon packs > make sure u unzip them from your pc and throw it into a folder and  label it 'icons' > press and hold onto the icon u want to change and hit change icon > go to the icon folder, find what u want and choose it and there you go.

I can't seem to do be thing off files servers like hotfile rapidshare etc. This is possible right? Ne one know the deal?

I can't seem to do be thing off files servers like hotfile rapidshare etc. This is possible right? Ne one know the deal?

indifferent.gif
@ myself for sleeping on launcher pro

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Where are the icon packs? I just see wallpapers

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

click customization on the side bar>icons

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

click customization on the side bar>icons

Much props to MRTITO and TETSUJIN23. I was able to change what I wanted to change thanks to these guys. I will post the steps they gave me in a bit. Just need to organize it.

Much props to MRTITO and TETSUJIN23. I was able to change what I wanted to change thanks to these guys. I will post the steps they gave me in a bit. Just need to organize it.

Back
Top Bottom