• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iOS > any other mobile platform. Nuff said. No justification needed.

That said, jailbroken iOS > iOS. :wink:

tumblr_m935jbUGkB1qhd1lzo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Dropped my Note 2.......screen CRACKED bad. SMH. Seems like no repair place deals with the Note 2 yet. What to do?

Sup.

Just wanted to see if anyone in here has a Galaxy Tab 2. Was thinking about getting one since they are so cheap now. Pros? Cons? Is it worth the $160 price for the refurb or is it just totally outdated where I should just get a newer tablet? I just want something to browse the web and take with me on vacations to play movies and what not. Anything would be great. Thanks.

160 for a refurb?
if you can live with 16gb's for your movies i'd just spend the extra 40 for a nexus 7 :\

yea i hear the nexus 7 is the better tablet overall. 16gb wifi only for $200 from google play

Last edited:
i feel like there should be a seperate thread just for the SG3. Too many android phones out there.

Im interested in SG3 cases, accessories and apps. Too many pages to sort thru on here.

Upon my research, it seems like OTTER brand cases are best for the SG3 phones. Anyone have another preference in regards to cases?

i feel like there should be a seperate thread just for the SG3. Too many android phones out there.

Im interested in SG3 cases, accessories and apps. Too many pages to sort thru on here.

Upon my research, it seems like OTTER brand cases are best for the SG3 phones. Anyone have another preference in regards to cases?

It's totally what you want out of your case. My wife has a minty fresh colored case on her S3 and it's perfect for what she needs. If you need the max protection for your unit (pause) then go with the OtterBox stuff

It's totally what you want out of your case. My wife has a minty fresh colored case on her S3 and it's perfect for what she needs. If you need the max protection for your unit (pause) then go with the OtterBox stuff

:lol:

understood. I want a case that protects but isnt too bulky and fits into my pocket. I like that Otterbox has several different fits. And I found them about 50% cheaper on amazon. I'll do some more window shopping, but for now, Im leaning towards the commuter style Otterbox.

im really diggin this SG3. being able to move a video on the phone while navigating thru it is awesome. and the screen shot feature. YES! :pimp:

I was using the beta and I liked it a lot... when it had the right word. When it works smoothly I loved it.. but when I made a mistake it seemed a lot more time consuming than regular Swiftkey. Time consuming of course means a few seconds, but that adds up.

I'll give the official Flow some more time.

In serious need of some help guys! My wife's SD card says damaged in her phone and I tried putting the card into my phone, a reader, on an adapter... To no avail. Nothing. My wife is freaking out because it has all the pictures of our daughter being born and the first time we visited family back in San Diego, the whole nine yards.

My question is, how I can retrieve the photos? Are they lost forever?

I usually back up our photos and videos every 90 days. I just didn't think about it after we got our new GS3's

Thanks for anyones input.

Back
Top Bottom