******** vs Cowboys - November 20, 2011 Game Thread

I'll be in attendence.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Go Skins.

Dallas needs to take care of biz and get this W.

i wish we had are FB on deck.....

Get this win , and beat the phins to start are climb to the top of the NFC east.

Oh how the skins have fallen.

big game for us, this will show a lot about our focus to see how we come out. We need to not let this be a close game and take care of business this week.

Hopefully we can keep the run game going without Fiametta and keep Orakpo off of Romo. Focus game this week.

Originally Posted by jmause3

big game for us, this will show a lot about our focus to see how we come out. We need to not let this be a close game and take care of business this week.

Hopefully we can keep the run game going without Fiametta and keep Orakpo off of Romo. Focus game this week.

focus games til the giants.

Hope the ******** win this game, these rivalry games are never easy though so hopefully they pull out the win

Probably another blowout coming our way...hopefully we score in the double digits this week.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Originally Posted by jmause3

focus games til the giants.

very true. Landry is out for the ********, we need to jump on them early

Cowboys by 10+ 
happy.gif

24-10 Cowboys

Murray runs in two touchdowns, Witten has another one, and Bailey kicks a Field Goal. 

#Cowboys inactives: Jon Kitna, Miles Austin, Mike Jenkins, Tony Fiammetta, David Arkin, Daniel Loper, Clifton Geathers.

#******** inactives: LaRon Landry, DJ Johnson, Keyaron Fox, Markus White, Maurice Hurt, Niles Paul, Santana Moss.

Well what do ya know, Deangelo Hall smoked again by Dez Bryant.  I love it.  Once again, Deangelo Hall needs to be the LAST %$@%+ to ever say anything on the field, or off.

Back
Top Bottom