VOLK GT-S Wheels...what y'all think???

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

now a days, offset is everything. i was feeling the z33 santi posted, but to get a great set of wheels and all your suspension done would prob run you close to 5g. i would know im bout to cop some varianzas for my G for 2700 and throw it on air for another 1400 and thas just for the kit. it will all be worth it though super agressive fitment cant wait. bout to have a 5 inch lip in the front 6 inch in the back the gt-s will look super money on your whip my dude, just make sure you slam that B.
air for 1400? thats hella cheap, where?
kris a vendor on g35driver linked up with Universal.Air.Suspension and is hookin it up
smokin.gif

just lower the car on those Volks, don't go hellafrush hellaimpractical if it's your daily, and you'll have a sick looking Z. 

good luck with the build!!!  370Z
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Proper fitment on a Z33.

4033912378_f5986147f9_b.jpg
That is not proper fitment.  
agreed
smh.gif

like i said, impractical

i hate how tuners have moved away from functionality and are going for that stretched-tire "poke" look. god how can you drive like that without looking like a fool?

DSC_0385.jpg

that's how you fit volks onto a car.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i hate how tuners have moved away from functionality and are going for that stretched-tire "poke" look. god how can you drive like that without looking like a fool?

that's how you fit volks onto a car.
Poke is the new flush
grin.gif

img224567tm800.jpg

img2311800.jpg

img2404800.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"stretched" isn't always a negative thing. For drifting, you want to minimize sidewall flex as much as possible to break traction easier. Stretching the tire on a wide rim damn near eliminates it. It's not worth arguing, most of us have very different taste/opinions, no point in trying to convince all of you on some Jehovah witness type %$%@.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

"stretched" isn't always a negative thing. For drifting, you want to minimize sidewall flex as much as possible to break traction easier. Stretching the tire on a wide rim damn near eliminates it. It's not worth arguing, most of us have very different taste/opinions, no point in trying to convince all of you on some Jehovah witness type %$%@.

this is the exact reason why the poke look annoys me. tuners are imitating the drifting look in their daily drivers. i'm sure that sidewall flex is the last thing in their mind as they scrap the bottom of their car while trying to enter a parking lot.

roll.gif

this is the exact reason why the poke look annoys me. tuners are imitating the drifting look in their daily drivers. i'm sure that sidewall flex is the last thing in their mind as they scrap the bottom of their car while trying to enter a parking lot.

Stretching has been a hit for AGES and not just for drifting. Its preference, if youre not into it then dont do it...Easy.

Back
Top Bottom