3348290300_b3ba1e1351_o.jpg

3347456393_a67ed7b2e5_o.jpg

3347457241_9dcc28e933_o.jpg

2526277916_f2dbfa1854_o.jpg

232-1.jpg

232-3.jpg
no offense man.. nothing personal dude

putting volks on civics are just wrong...they don't make too many 4 lugs VOLKs

not many people with E46 or E92 M3 puts Volks on.. Offset issues.. Volks tend to have aggressive offset,, you can't clear the brakes on most BMWs .. plus fender rolling needed to done too

as for NSX..
pimp.gif

have you considered putting some Rota GRids?. they look so cleaaaaan on Z's.  I put some Yamaha blk/chrome lip Rota Grids 18x8.5 on my WRX.... wrapped with 225/18/40 Falkens..

Iam a big fan of blk wheels and carbon fiber...so YES< trunk and hood are CF as well as my catback..HKS carbon ti..

Rota SVNs are super cleannn too

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Retro707

have you considered putting some Rota GRids?. they look so cleaaaaan on Z's.  I put some Yamaha blk/chrome lip Rota Grids 18x8.5 on my WRX.... wrapped with 225/18/40 Falkens..

Iam a big fan of blk wheels and carbon fiber...so YES< trunk and hood are CF as well as my catback..HKS carbon ti..

-UNDFT-
I don't think many people would consider Rotas if they had the money for Volk wheels. As for the people saying the fitment on the white Z is not proper, I wasn't stating it as a fact, it's purely my opinion. and
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
@ K.Saun photo. that's my boy.

To the dude that said putting Volks on a civic is wrong... why is that? Any one of those civics shot by K.Saun would give most cars you consider fast a run for their money on a track, They're far from show queens.

Originally Posted by Retro707

-UNDFT-
lol would you buy fake shoes?

rota = fake rims.

PERIOD.

ps - as for the dude who said paint chips, go low or go home bro..

There is NOTHING wrong with Rota's.

You'd be surprised how many people (with good taste I might add) get Rota's for their STis and Evos.

But lets not argue about this again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You'd be surprised how many people (with good taste I might add) get Rota's for their STis and Evos.

laugh.gif
I don't hate on rotas. I know a few people who rock then as track beaters (ehh... kinda sketchy) but they hold up to the abuse... most of the time and are cheap. I'm just saying, dude has Volks ordered... why would he go with Rotas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
I don't hate on rotas. I know a few people who rock then as track beaters (ehh... kinda sketchy) but they hold up to the abuse... most of the time and are cheap. I'm just saying, dude has Volks ordered... why would he go with Rotas.
laugh.gif

Backup?
laugh.gif

honestly, nothing wrong with rotas.  Yeah they dont run 2k+, so what?.  its a choice..  Iam nothing but happy with my grids..and yeah spending 1k on rims helped me spend that other K on other parts.

-UNDFT-

now a days, offset is everything. i was feeling the z33 santi posted, but to get a great set of wheels and all your suspension done would prob run you close to 5g. i would know im bout to cop some varianzas for my G for 2700 and throw it on air for another 1400 and thas just for the kit. it will all be worth it though super agressive fitment cant wait. bout to have a 5 inch lip in the front 6 inch in the back the gt-s will look super money on your whip my dude, just make sure you slam that B.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

now a days, offset is everything. i was feeling the z33 santi posted, but to get a great set of wheels and all your suspension done would prob run you close to 5g. i would know im bout to cop some varianzas for my G for 2700 and throw it on air for another 1400 and thas just for the kit. it will all be worth it though super agressive fitment cant wait. bout to have a 5 inch lip in the front 6 inch in the back the gt-s will look super money on your whip my dude, just make sure you slam that B.
pimp.gif

honestly, nothing wrong with rotas.  Yeah they dont run 2k+, so what?

Yeah? How about ripping designs and failing to come up with their own #@%^. Rotas are for posers.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah? How about ripping designs and failing to come up with their own #@%^. Rotas are for posers.

Agreed. It's like having Spongebob Dub-Zero Jordans. You wouldn't buy those now, would you?
nerd.gif

But to each his own.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Agreed. It's like having Spongebob Dub-Zero Jordans. You wouldn't buy those now, would you?
nerd.gif

But to each his own.

this argument could be dragged on for ages, real talk. its just like what came first the chicken or the egg(dont get tech with me its just an example) honestly, like you said to each his own, a lot of people dont really find the need to spend 3500 on a pair of rims when maybe the same style would run them a stack and some change. of course quality always comes into play etc etc. but i wont even lie, a lot of people around my way track with rotas and come out with no problems, and i've seen volks works iforged  all come out with bent lips in a matter of a baby pot hole, the same could go for anything. guess sometimes the amount of bread dropped equals the quality in most eyes. but i'm not gonna lie, the stunt factor on having your own custom set of wheels made for you is like nothing else 
glasses.gif

btw mr monday if you interested in my specs(never was the kind to care or hide them, if someone copys it, ill always have the satisfaction of knowing i ran it first)  

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]20x9.5-11 O disk 125mm lip [/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]20x10.5-23 O disk 150mm lip[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]pics will be on here once the whip is done [/font]

OP what are the specs on your wheels? im not 100% but are the offsets still the same on the z34 compared to the z33 if so, i have a haaaandful of specs i could throw at you. hopefully you did your research, before placing that order. since your car is black i wouldve gone with the shadow finish or, just would've gone with work 
tongue.gif
 these wouldve done your car so right, goes perfect with the lines of your car too

Matte Black Face, Anodized Black lip. on a black car=
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
(in that order)

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

air for 1400? thats hella cheap, where?

Back
Top Bottom