VOLK GT-S Wheels...what y'all think???

just placed a custom order, gonna take about 2-3 months, will have them by Spring
pimp.gif

pics for reference (my car is black)
2mh9jr.jpg

2q1s8cm.jpg

1ze9yc7.jpg

sazcye.jpg

2rzcehh.jpg

Can't go wrong with VOLKS, put are they forged or a two piece rim? Did you get the center caps also, because thats seperate.

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Can't go wrong with VOLKS, put are they forged or a two piece rim? Did you get the center caps also, because thats seperate.

Angel
they come with the center caps (or at least they hooked it up for me), I was so torn between these and the SF Challenge's but I feel they gobetter with the flow of the 370Z, I prob. like the SF's a little more too

they are two piece

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ that's not my car

I'll prob throw an Eibach Pro Kit on there for the time being
You selling your OEM wheels?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ that's not my car

I'll prob throw an Eibach Pro Kit on there for the time being

anytime you lower your car, you have to make sure the rims will fit because if they don't, you may need to roll the fenders. If it serious conditions, youmay have to roll the fenders and dial up the camber

Angel

^ That's dope. I would go a bit lower in the rear, but I'm diggin the stance.

my personal favorite wheels made in the last few years but I don't think they look that great on 370Z, kind of dated wheels on a new car
2exrpqv.jpg

I personally prefer the GT-C's for the Z body style, but the GT-S go hard too. If you bought 19's and higher Volk includes the Center Caps, 17'sand lower I don't think they come with them.

BTW How much did you pay for them and where did you get them from? I used to buy my rims from RandD Motorsports, but he conned so many people out of theirmoney. I received everything I ever ordered.

offsets are the exact same as the white one, the wheels I got are light gunmetal

specs:
19 x 9.5 +28
19 x 10.5 +18

I bought them from Injected Performence in Lexington, KY

def. recommend them, Ryan is awesome and VERY helpful

Nice! GT-S's are pretty nice, although im more partial to VS-XX's myself. But Volks are some of the best quality wheels out there. Im glad you didntget TE37's though since everyone and their mother is rockin those nowadays. So good job op. ha.

Back
Top Bottom