Vince Carter appreciation.

I hear people comparing Toronto VC to Orlando VC, let's not forget how wet he was when he was in New Jersey. All I'm saying is that his game was slowly declining as he aged, it wasn't a dramatic and sudden drop.

On an unrelated note, young Bosh sucked

I hear people comparing Toronto VC to Orlando VC, let's not forget how wet he was when he was in New Jersey. All I'm saying is that his game was slowly declining as he aged, it wasn't a dramatic and sudden drop.

On an unrelated note, young Bosh sucked

he was good, but never became great. so much potential, just never happened. once he stopped driving and falling in love with his jumper and the 3, it was game. his shooting never improved enough to be able to make that the only part of his game. sad that hes pretty much an after thought in orlando.

he was good, but never became great. so much potential, just never happened. once he stopped driving and falling in love with his jumper and the 3, it was game. his shooting never improved enough to be able to make that the only part of his game. sad that hes pretty much an after thought in orlando.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by quik1987

^VC made it to the 2nd round the year TMAC was traded by himself. They were one shot from eastern conference finals, you don't think TMAC would have helped the Raptors? Furthermore if they were both on the same team they would have been able to play less minutes protecting them from injury.

I kinda of think they would have ended up worst than westbrook and durant, both of them would have tried to steal each others shine. I think they went that far that year because TMAC wasnt there, TMAC got alot of game but no heart.

tmac didnt have a problem playing with vc, it was the city. i dont think tmac would have had a problem being the second option. he went to orlando and the plan was grant hill being the main guy, and if they landed tim duncan, he would have been the third option. people forget that tmac played defense when he was young, it just happened that in orlando he was forced to be the guy. as far as vince, he was in the discussion as being the next...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by quik1987

^VC made it to the 2nd round the year TMAC was traded by himself. They were one shot from eastern conference finals, you don't think TMAC would have helped the Raptors? Furthermore if they were both on the same team they would have been able to play less minutes protecting them from injury.

I kinda of think they would have ended up worst than westbrook and durant, both of them would have tried to steal each others shine. I think they went that far that year because TMAC wasnt there, TMAC got alot of game but no heart.

tmac didnt have a problem playing with vc, it was the city. i dont think tmac would have had a problem being the second option. he went to orlando and the plan was grant hill being the main guy, and if they landed tim duncan, he would have been the third option. people forget that tmac played defense when he was young, it just happened that in orlando he was forced to be the guy. as far as vince, he was in the discussion as being the next...

Originally Posted by CJ616

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
There's almost as many reasons to hate him as there are to love him

I miss my old names
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I know alot of yall forget but VC was the MVP of 04-05
really?
rodney buford, travis best, eric williams, jason collins, zoran planinic, jabari smith, jacque vaughn, billy thomas (RJ and JKIDD were both out bcuz of injury)
to this day it still boggles my mind how that team made the playoffs.........

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I know alot of yall forget but VC was the MVP of 04-05
really?
rodney buford, travis best, eric williams, jason collins, zoran planinic, jabari smith, jacque vaughn, billy thomas (RJ and JKIDD were both out bcuz of injury)
to this day it still boggles my mind how that team made the playoffs.........

^The way he put the Nets on his back that season was
eek.gif
Avg'ing 27 ppg in the 2nd half of the season...
sick.gif
Plus taking & team with that lineup to the 1st round against the eventual champs was very impressive.

^The way he put the Nets on his back that season was
eek.gif
Avg'ing 27 ppg in the 2nd half of the season...
sick.gif
Plus taking & team with that lineup to the 1st round against the eventual champs was very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom