Vince Carter appreciation.

those two game winning 3s as a net were ice cold 
pimp.gif

^^^ picture of potential instead of greatness. vince coulda been a top 20 of all time guy, basketball skill was there but everything else wasn't.

^^^ picture of potential instead of greatness. vince coulda been a top 20 of all time guy, basketball skill was there but everything else wasn't.

A young VC was the single nastiest dude to ever step on an NBA court.

Who else throws down 360's in traffic? Catches fully extended windmill alley oops in a game? Puts it off the farside of the backboard and then goes and puts it back with a dunk?

JUMPS OVER PEOPLE?

Plus the Shox VC 2 is the greatest shoe of all time.

A young VC was the single nastiest dude to ever step on an NBA court.

Who else throws down 360's in traffic? Catches fully extended windmill alley oops in a game? Puts it off the farside of the backboard and then goes and puts it back with a dunk?

JUMPS OVER PEOPLE?

Plus the Shox VC 2 is the greatest shoe of all time.

Originally Posted by quik1987

What could have been.....
vince_51037.jpg

frown.gif
laugh.gif
 they would have set a NBA record for most games missed due to injury by a duo in NBA history, other than a couple of great highlights they would have never got out of the first round............

What could have been.....
vince_51037.jpg

frown.gif
laugh.gif
 they would have set a NBA record for most games missed due to injury by a duo in NBA history, other than a couple of great highlights they would have never got out of the first round............

^VC made it to the 2nd round the year TMAC was traded by himself. They were one shot from eastern conference finals, you don't think TMAC would have helped the Raptors? Furthermore if they were both on the same team they would have been able to play less minutes protecting them from injury.

^VC made it to the 2nd round the year TMAC was traded by himself. They were one shot from eastern conference finals, you don't think TMAC would have helped the Raptors? Furthermore if they were both on the same team they would have been able to play less minutes protecting them from injury.

I kinda of think they would have ended up worst than westbrook and durant, both of them would have tried to steal each others shine. I think they went that far that year because TMAC wasnt there, TMAC got alot of game but no heart.

I kinda of think they would have ended up worst than westbrook and durant, both of them would have tried to steal each others shine. I think they went that far that year because TMAC wasnt there, TMAC got alot of game but no heart.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Both of them are ball dominant players, and neither plays great enough defense.  It is the skills of Michael and Scottie, all the style but none of the substance unfortunately.  Individually, each could shine because they could show off their awesome, unstoppable offensive arsenal.  With each other they wouldn't of been able to really shine and neither was capable at that time of understanding how to do the other things that go into winning.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Both of them are ball dominant players, and neither plays great enough defense.  It is the skills of Michael and Scottie, all the style but none of the substance unfortunately.  Individually, each could shine because they could show off their awesome, unstoppable offensive arsenal.  With each other they wouldn't of been able to really shine and neither was capable at that time of understanding how to do the other things that go into winning.

Back
Top Bottom