Videos I've created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up NT,

So I showed you guys that last video I made which was called "Beautiful New York"

There's the link if you missed it.

But I also make other videos as well and I wanted you guys to check it out.  I'm real good with sports so here's a few basketball clips I made, I'm a huge knicks fan so you could probably tell.

These are just point highlight reals more to just show highlights and less of a mixtape feel.

Carmelo Scoring 41 in game 4 last year to beat the heat

James Hardens Career High 40 points last season

This one is an actual mixtape I made of Carmelo Anthony which was really good but it's too bad my computer fried and lost all the data..

This one's just a small clip I made to get people hyped for last years playoffs

Thanks guys and enjoy try to watch them in 720p

Jonathan

Last edited:
?? have you ever edited before?  it takes very long to gather film and clips and edit them correctly.  chill with your sarcasm unless you got your own sh**

Jeez, your feelings got hurt quick.

And gathering clips and editing isn't that hard btw.

No one is hating but if you are gonna catch feelings like that and come at everyone that makes a critique you might as well not post. You say you aren't looking for any type validation but that's exactly what you're looking for. You coming off as a bipolar chick on her period with that type of attitude. Btw I left props in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom