VIDEO: Wale ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss - 600 Benz

nice vlog. i thought he was going to throw the foam out. lol
i like the white 600benz better. much prettier.
it look like pill was texting in the video. lol

wale- will there be a vid for self made or that way?

nice vlog. i thought he was going to throw the foam out. lol
i like the white 600benz better. much prettier.
it look like pill was texting in the video. lol

wale- will there be a vid for self made or that way?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

MMG wale >> backpacker wale

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

Originally Posted by CJ616

30t6p3b.gif
at Kiss rocking that damn Ti$a sweater

this plus the 550
pimp.gif
song nice tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

In a mainstream sense, perhaps. But MMG Wale is also somewhat more generic and expected. While his lyrical talent is obviously still there, it was the 'backpack' content and style that built his fan base. I'll still support him--I buy whatever music and tickets to his shows--but I'd like to see him put some, I guess we can call them 'old school Wale sounding' songs, out still. Don't get me wrong, I like the 'I smash women and drink champagne' type music (Wiz, Drake, etc.), but in moderation.

That, "How many people you know who famous and rich who stayed the same?" line seems like it may sort of apply, now.

In a mainstream sense, perhaps. But MMG Wale is also somewhat more generic and expected. While his lyrical talent is obviously still there, it was the 'backpack' content and style that built his fan base. I'll still support him--I buy whatever music and tickets to his shows--but I'd like to see him put some, I guess we can call them 'old school Wale sounding' songs, out still. Don't get me wrong, I like the 'I smash women and drink champagne' type music (Wiz, Drake, etc.), but in moderation.

That, "How many people you know who famous and rich who stayed the same?" line seems like it may sort of apply, now.

^ the white one in the middle of the line of cars at the alley scene (which was essentially the only scene) was a 600. If they wanted to make it seem like he was saving for/building up to a 600, they should have had him start with a circa 2005 430, then a 500/550, then show that Lorinser-packaged 600 backing out at the end... But they didn't.

^ the white one in the middle of the line of cars at the alley scene (which was essentially the only scene) was a 600. If they wanted to make it seem like he was saving for/building up to a 600, they should have had him start with a circa 2005 430, then a 500/550, then show that Lorinser-packaged 600 backing out at the end... But they didn't.

its all good. not even going to be picky about the video. They putting out so many high quality videos you cant be mad.

It sound like they got 4 others on deck just waiting.

its all good. not even going to be picky about the video. They putting out so many high quality videos you cant be mad.

It sound like they got 4 others on deck just waiting.

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550.

laugh.gif
1st thing i thought of when i saw it...but i know you cant mention stuff like this on NT without it coming across as "hating"

that white 600 is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
tho

but when i hear 600 benz i think of this joint regardless

1994_mercedes-benz_s-class_4_dr_s600_sedan-pic-13789.jpeg

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550.

laugh.gif
1st thing i thought of when i saw it...but i know you cant mention stuff like this on NT without it coming across as "hating"

that white 600 is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
tho

but when i hear 600 benz i think of this joint regardless

1994_mercedes-benz_s-class_4_dr_s600_sedan-pic-13789.jpeg

Co-signing x100

Back
Top Bottom