VIDEO: Wale ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss - 600 Benz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

MMG wale >> backpacker wale
Co-signing x100

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

y'all act like wale directed the video man he's just playing his role , and jada should just quit man i don't see him making any waves in his career and his features are forgettable

y'all act like wale directed the video man he's just playing his role , and jada should just quit man i don't see him making any waves in his career and his features are forgettable

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

this that i been GRINDING cuz i been savin for that benz flow...the treatment said s550...because the song is about aspiring ...guess we didnt execute that well enough...getting a 600 (which i dont own) is very easy to do for a video guys ..lol ps "tupac back" is the single from the compilation...this was jus a record.."that way" is being serviced now ...youll see the difference ...."rise" "that way" "running rebel" i dont see much change there

pimp.gif

real @!#$ my g

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

this that i been GRINDING cuz i been savin for that benz flow...the treatment said s550...because the song is about aspiring ...guess we didnt execute that well enough...getting a 600 (which i dont own) is very easy to do for a video guys ..lol ps "tupac back" is the single from the compilation...this was jus a record.."that way" is being serviced now ...youll see the difference ...."rise" "that way" "running rebel" i dont see much change there

pimp.gif

real @!#$ my g

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.
I think you misunderstood Wale's verses

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.
I think you misunderstood Wale's verses

im glad wale is on MMG and making moves and MOST importantly making $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

its all good bro these ___s here just wanna see a _ stay underground forever...smh

im glad wale is on MMG and making moves and MOST importantly making $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

its all good bro these ___s here just wanna see a _ stay underground forever...smh

Back
Top Bottom